Chapter 22< Only friends?

Andrew 's POV

Fed up. I am actually fed up of this girl. The day I came back from the hospital she is following me. Like stalking. I mean there was a time when she used to both practically and logically hate me. She used to call me "Bookworm " and now suddenly she is calling me Andrew and talking so sweetly to me. She wants to talk to me and so today I decided to finally fulfill her wish. No girl ever did that. Not even in my old school. None of them died of talking to me. So, let's see what she wants to talk to me. Because it's like 2 weeks since she is after me.

" Yes, so what do you want? "

"So, finally after 2 weeks you got time. Thank you. "
She said kinda grateful to me.

"Please continue. "

"Yeah. So Andrew like I am really sorry for the name I made for you and I wanted that if we could be friends? "

" Friends? "

"Yups. Like we two could be only and only friends? "

"Nothing more than that? "

"Nope... " She said while nodding her head in a no .

------
Ashley 's POV

I waited eagerly for a yes and Andrew was simply looking at me maybe thinking what to say. After all, none of the girl would ever had said him this or even asked him.
Finally he spoke up.

"Fine.....-----
I cut him and put my right hand forward.
He finally shaked hands with me.

" But remember Ashley Wilson that only friendship. Nothing more. "

"Yeah. And please call me ash. My friends do so. "

"Okay. Bye "

" Ummmmm... Can I call you ......Andy? I heard ver calling you that. I guess it is your nickname. "

" No thanks. Actually that name is for my dearest ones. " he said sternly.

"Okay.. Bye. "

And then as soon as his back was turned towards me I jumped as high as just could. My 2 weeks wait didn't go waste!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Hooray!
Then I was dancing in my room with a wall as if I had won a championship cup. First prize!
I just shaked hands. That's it!
Calm down ash baby!

*******