Chapter 11 < Bestie time

Ashley's pov

"What!! You and Dammy broke up? But how? Tell me everything fromthe start ! This is shocking ak! Oh my god dammit TELL ME!!!"
I said everything in one single breath. Akira and Dammy were said to be the best couple. They were the love birds of our school. You know the ones who are always literally sticked together and looked cute. There relationship was from past 4 years.

"Its a longg story. Okay let me start from the beginning.
You might remeber that me and Dammy went for a vacation . When we were hanging out , Dammy held my hand and told me that he likes someone else whose name he cannot tell me and has even asked her out. She said yes and they had done couple things for a week. I was heartbroken and my heart was in a trillion pieces. So we eventually, broke up. "

She had tears in her eyes and was red hot. I had never seen Akira so sad ever.
I went to her and hugged her . She hugged me back and started to cry even louder.
I nudged her shoulder and calmed her down.

"Everything will be fine , akira. You cant cry . Be strong. If you allow me I would like to punch that stupid and shitty person on his face. How dare he hurt my best friend? ?"

I was angry. That Dammy had actually shattered my bestie's heart in a jiffy. It didnt took him long in ditching her. Thats why I dont like a boyfriend.

"What about a bestie time this afternoon , akira? "
I asked cheering her up and making her forget all that had happened in her life.

"Yeah ..its a long time since we have spent time together. Lets go for it!"

She told me wiping her tears away.

"Where to?"

"What about Shopping!?"

"Perfect! "

"Meet you at 3 pm sharp."
-----

I decided to wear a pink tank top with denim jeans.
At 3 pm sharp, I heard my door bell ring. I was sure it was Akira. She was very punctual. But in revealed Andrew.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked perplexed

"How does it care you? Mind your buiseness Mr. Bookworm! !"

I was rude. No very rude. I had to be. He sucked!

-------

Akira was wearing a black dress of forever new and high heels.

"Ready to go?!" I asked exicted as usual.

"Yup, ash!" She replied flashing a big smile.

"So this is todays plan...

■We will be going shopping
■ Have lunch in Nandos
■Go to the park
■Watch sunset
■Dinner in a Italian restaurent"

" Wow! Ash. This is awesome!"
She exclaimed with joy.

"You like it?"
I asked

"I love it"
"Then lets go"
----
We were having lunch at Nandos and were showing each other the pictures of dresses that we had bought.

"I am done. Lets see whats next. "
Said akira

" Okay...ummm...so next is Go to the park."

"Then what are we waiting for? C'mon ash."

"Fine......"
-----
It was 9 in the night. We were done with our plan and I had dropped akira to her house.

" Todays day was the best day in my life. I love you ash!"

"Mee too. Glad to have you as my best friend! "

"Bye.. see ya!"

I waved her back and went back. I was too sleepy. It was a enjoyble but tiring day!

******
Cute chapter....

Enjoy reading
Aanchal