Chapter 13< Friends

This chapter is dedicated to @victor_n149
I hope you all enjoy it....
--
Ashley 's pov

Because of all the drama in my life ,I actually forgot about Ethan. Ethan Harris. He is my best friend. I had not talked to him for a week or so and I knew that he must be angry with me.
Ethan was one of those boys in our school who has the image of the bad boy. Every girl in our school wanted to be friends with Ethan. He was handsome and friendly. I shared everything with him including my personal life.

So I decided to wait for him on his locker in the recess.

"hi Ethan... " I started.

" hi ash.... "

" Wassup?! "

" so you finally got time to talk to your so called "best friend " !" he said in a taunting tone.

"look I am sorry for all that... But--"
I was interrupted

"ash I think we should not get this going. I guess you should be happy with your friends. "

" what do you mean? I just have you and Akira as my friends and that too when Akira is leaving us in 3 months.... "

" yeah.. But I think that you are having better friends.. So it's over! "

I had tears in my eyes. How could he even talk to me like that? I mean does he have feelings. He just used me. When he was tired of me he broke.

" Mr. Ethan Harris , I KNOW THAT IT WAS MY MISTAKE THAT I VALUED YOU SOO MUCH IN MY LIFE. I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNEW THAT YOU WILL DO THIS TO ME. I ACTUALLY MADE YOU THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE. IT WAS A REGRET. NOW YOU CAN STAY WITH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIENDS AND ENJOY!!! "

I said. My eyes were red and tears were flooding down my cheeks. I actually made Ethan very important.
My throat was hurting. I just packed my bag and went straight home.

I remember the day we became friends. I remember how we talked to each other. I remember how we shared everything together. His jokes, everything.

And now suddenly we are
STRANGERS..........
--------

------