Chapter 14< Apologetic

Ashley 's pov

I went straight to my room and shut the door. Is this is what I called friendship? I actually made him very important. Why I did so? Was it a mistake? He was actually the most important part of my life.....

My mind was going through all negative thoughts. I couldn't resist myself but call Ethan and officially end our friendship because it was every time's case.
Every time he used to hurt and then a hundreds of sorry would come.
So I called him.
Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.
End
****
He didn't pick up. Suddenly I got a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my tears and washed my face so that no one could suspect what happened. I knew it was my mom. She might be worried because I never bunked the school for some reason.

I went to open the door.

"ash darling,what happened? Your home early? " she asked confused and worried both.

"Ummm.... Actually Mom....... I was feeling sick and was having a bad head. " I lied hiding my emotions.

"Oh! Is that so? Never mind. You can rest for the day. I 'll get you something to eat. "

"Thanks mom.. Love you."

"love you too honey! Now you rest. "

I went to my bed and tried to sleep. I had to forget everything. But it was difficult. Forgetting my friends was a very big task for me. How can you even forget the person and his memories that jump into your mind every time you try to be happy. I was sad, angry, disappointed, shocked, and wished that all this could be a dream.

After 3 hours..

I decided to devote myself to my phone in order to distract myself. I had got loads of texts. It was probably from my friends because I had left early.
But there was a text that was unexpected.

"Ash, you are my best friend. I am really sorry for hurting you today. I really didn't mean to make you cry. I couldn't pick your call because I was busy with my mom. I had to tell you how apologetic I am. I will promise to never do that again. Please forgive me because I love you.
Ethan
***
A/n
So what will happen next? Will Ashley forgive Ethan?? So Sorry for the soo late update and short chappie ....
Aanchal