Chapter 19

Andrew's POV

" You know Andy.. You got up again because of Ash." said Veronica while packing my stuff.

Today i was finally going to discharge from the hospital. I had not studied for like 2 weeks and I was already feeling very homesick.

"How? " I asked stunned.
How can I get conscious because of that trouble maker? !

"I don't know. But as soon as she touched you, your hands started to move slowly. "
She informed me.

"Oh C'mon ver! It is a coincident. Nothing else!"

"But Ash, even got worri-------"

" Can I come in?" asked a voice from behind. It was Ashley.

"Yuppers. Come in ash. We were just talking about you "

" Can I talk to you Andrew. Alone? "

"Oh... Sure I'll just go out and check for your pending reports. Meanwhile, you both talk. "
Said ver excusing us.

" What is it? "

"I just wanted you to give me a advice. "

I was perplexed and shocked both. Ashley Wilson was calling me by my real name and was talking so sweetly to me?

"What do you need? "

"Look, I have actually started feeling for you. Like when I got to know this I cried. It's very very awkward because you see I can't feel for a boy. I have friends and though I am a tom boy ,but still it is really strange. So, what do you think about it? "

"Nothing. I can't do anything because it's your feelings, not mine .I would better suggest that we two stay away from each other. It would be good. "

Was all could I say.

" But I was thinking we could be frie-----

"You should better leave now and care for your best friend !"

"Okay....... Bye Andrew and I am sorry for what all I said to you and troubled you. Get well soon. Take care. "

**************