Chapter 16< Project

Ashley 's pov

"Yeah mom..... I will be back by 8 . Don't worry. Ok.... Love you. Bye"

Typical motherhood.

Today I was going to the National museum with Andrew as I had promised. I was never in favour with history. History was a subject that I practically hated.I mean what is the need to know what happened in the past and study that in details?? Now our teacher had given us this shitty project in which we have to "explore" the National Museum and that too in our respective pairs.

Suddenly there was a beep from my phone telling me that I had a text. It was from Andrew.

"I am waiting at the Museum. When are you coming?"

"so early!!! will be there in half hour."

"don't get late. Meanwhile I am examining some old sculptures."

"Cool dude. biii ....Mr. bookworm"

------

"Oh you are finally here! "said Andrew taking a long deep breath.

I was wearing a white crop top and jeggings accompanied with my black ankle boots.

Andrew was a wearing a blue sweat shirt and jeans with white converse.

"what have you done so far?" I asked with curiosity.

"Nothing much. Just two pages on Ancient Roman statues." said casually.

"What !!!! Two pages."

That was much in just half hour.

"Ok .......now lets look at the Medieval period statues as we have done the ancient ones." he ordered.

I don't know why but whenever I am there with this bookworm its always that I am very comfortable. Though he is irritating but at the same time he is very handsome. What is happening to you Ashley Wilson? you cannot have feelings for a boy. Focus,ash

" I guess your phone is ringing." I was interrupted.

"oh yeah.. I ll just pick up."

It was Ethan.

Hello?

hi ash...... Ethan here.

what ethan?!

could we talk

not right now. I am out . ttyl.

"So? Could we start our project?!! "
Said Andrew. He was a little angry now.
"Yuppers. I am sorry. "

I was with him till 7:30pm and after that we decided that it was time to go home. We had written full 15 pages on like the whole museum.

"Fun. Right ,Ashley? "
He asked some what happy.

"Yeah.. But it was very tiring dude." I said replied in a dizzy mood.

"Okay then. Bye! See you tomorrow! "

"Bye , Mr. Bookworm! "

Super exhausting day!!!

*******

Hey loves!
So sorry for the late update. I hope that this was a OK chapter.
Please please vote, comment and read!!!
Tx
Aanchal
XOXO