Chapter 8 < Opposite

Andrew's pov

I know that she was not a person with whom I can be friends with. She really was the one who had no ambition in life and I was simply the opposite.She was tomboyish still very beautiful. She talked to boys, hugged them without any hesitation whereas I stayed away  from girls. I don't know why but I don't feel comfortable talking to them. I never had a girlfriend. That may sound weird but its true. I have to admit I was pretty handsome and many girls have proposed me but my shy nature never allowed me to get open. I could never imagine even a single second of my life with Ashley but I had to live with her for an entire week. I don't know how will these 7 days pass.

She lived in a mansion which was made of red bricks. I practically liked her house a lot. We knocked the door which revealed a very pretty face very similar to Ashley.

"Hello loves!" She sounded enthusiastic and I could see her eyes shining brightly.

"Hi mom! So here ya go this is Andrew." Ashley introduced me

"Hi Andrew. My name is Tessa . You can call me Tes." She flashed her pearl white teeth in a big smile.

"Nice to meet you tes. I am very thankful to you for letting me stay with you all!"

"Mom , where is dad?!" Ashley asked as we entered the mansion.
It was huge. There was a big golden chandelior in the centre and yellow lights which made the house look so warm. It had wooden floors and a grand staircase on the side.

She was a rich girl.

"He 's gone out to work. He must get back in two or three hours." Her mom said.

"Okay... I m really hungry . Can I get something to eat?" Ashley demanded her mom jumping on the couch.

Mannerless creature.

"Oh! Sure. But first please show Andrew his room." Yes Please

"Yuppers" She shrugged getting off the couch.

---------

Ashley's pov

I was really hungry. I didn't have anything for breakfast because I had to go pick that marsian and I was nervous as hell.

"So this is your room. And that's the washroom. All the things like soap, brush,etc are already there. This one is the closet and below it is the shoerack.
So yeah let me know if you have any problem. Just text me and I will be there if I am free because you know I don't like helping people I prefer troubling more but as we both have to handle each other for an entire ruthless week. Lets pretend like we are friends as I don't need mom interrogating me. You get that?" I said all in one breath. Morover shouted.

I hated him to pieces.

He stood there with his mouth hung open. Did I say too much?

---------

i hope that you are enjoying reading..... 

love

aanchal