"Just come over and I'll get you a date with any guy you want." I said.

"Fine I'll come over." He said before hanging up.

"Um any guy...what if he wants to go on a date with me?" Stiles asked.

"Then you better give him a good ass date." I said with a smirk making Derek chuckle

"You suck." Stiles said while crossing his arms over his chest.

~

It only took a couple of minutes before Danny showed up.

"Okay what do you want me to do?" Danny asked as he entered Stiles's room.

"Trace a text." I said sternly.

"What makes you think I know how?" Danny asked confused.

"I looked up your arrest report." I said with a smirk.

"I was 13, they dropped the charges." Danny said while taking a seat.

"Can you just do it?" Stiles asked as Danny looked around.

"Who is he?" Danny asked while pointing at Derek.

"He is-" I began but Stiles cut me off.

"My cousin...Miguel." Stiles said making Derek look at him weirdly.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked as I looked at Derek, he had blood on his shirt from the previous night.

Apparently Liz put up a fight when he locked her up.

"Yeah...well he gets these horrible nose bleeds." Stiles said making me face palm.

"Hey Miguel I thought I said you could borrow one of my shirts." Stiles said making Derek glare at him.

Derek slammed the book shut and put it down before walking over to Stiles's dresser.

Derek took his shirt off causing Danny to stare.

"We both know you're capable of tracing that text so." I said while Danny continued to stare.

"Um Stiles." Derek said angrily making us all look at him.

"Yes." Stiles said annoyed.

"This no fit." Derek said while holding up a shirt.

"Well try something else on." Stiles said as Derek threw the shirt back into one of the drawers.

Derek put on another shirt as Stiles noticed Danny starring.

"Hey that one looks good. What do you think Danny?" Stiles asked while hitting Danny's arm.

"It's not really his color." Danny said.

Derek glared at us as he took the shirt off.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball don't you Danny boy?" Stiles said with a smirk.