Chapter 5. || "The arrival".

Magsimula sa umpisa

My jaw droppped as I saw Max coming out of the customs room with a big smile on his face. My heart literally stopped beating when I wanted to run towards him, but I couldn't, as my feet wouldn't move, it's like they were buried in the ground. I saw a bunch of girls running towards him like I should've done, circling him, plus Tom and Siva that were also coming out with Nareesha and Kelsey. Suddenly the room was blown away with an avalanche of flashes from the cameras and screams from the fans. I wanted to faint right there. 

10 minutes later the fans kind of dissipated and I got the chance to see them again, since before they were all surrounded by screaming girls and all I could see was Max's bald head. I waved at Kelsey and through signs I told her that I was going to be outside waiting for them, as I didn't quite much want the fans to see me. 

Roxanne and I waited in the parking lot for at least 5 more minutes until we saw the guys coming out of the airport with Kevin, their security guard. - oh God. - I took a deep breath and hid under my hand. Roxanne raised an eyebrow at me and gave me a "watch this" kind of look, then she waved her hand at them and pointed me, indicating them to come over. - shit Roxanne you're dead. - I hissed as I tried not to cry, I was so nervous. 

I heard someone running towards me then, someone -I guess the same person who came by running- picked me up from my calves and spun me around in the air. - MAAAAX DROP ME PLEASE!! - I yelled and laughed. 

- how's my favorite girl in the world?!?!? - he asked me when he put me down again in the floor. 

I arranged my t-shirt and pulled down my shorts whilst laughing. - c'mon Max, I know you tell that to every girl you see. - I smiled at him. 

- why don't you just accept it and answer my question? - he pulled me into a hug and I tried to answer. 

- I'm fine, oh dear Lord, how I missed you guys! - I managed to say. 

- hey, hey George, get away, I wanna hug her too. - said Siva with his irish accent and that scratchy voice that I just love. Max pulled away and Siva hugged me. - it's so good to see you again, darling. - he said to me.

- HOW'S MY ASHNATOR? - I looked towards the voice and saw Tom. My eyes instantly lit up as I smiled and ran towards him. 

- TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!! - I yelled and hugged him with all my forces. I know it sounded like I had preference over Tom, but I just couldn't contain my excitement. He was the funniest one by far and I just loved how he made me feel. He was like a brother to me. 

- wow calm down remember I'm taken. - Tom said and I rolled my eyes whilst laughing. I looked away and with the corner of my eye I saw Jay. My nervousness took over me again. 

- Jaybird! - I shyly said and walked towards him, extending my arms as in a hug. 

- No wait. Can I get a greeting like Tom's? It was much more full of... life? - He joked and hugged me, and I tried to lift him up from his waist but I obviously couldn't. It was the first time I saw Jay (in person) and I knew it wasn't the same that skyping with him every week. This time I could touch him, feel him and smell him... 

- Oh James... You don't know how much I missed you. - I said, my head buried into his strong chest. 

- Me too, Ash. - He said looking into my sunglasses, with a big smile in his lips. I pulled away because his eyes were killing me and went over to Kelsey and Nareesha to greet them. They were as radiant and beautiful as always. Tom introduced me to Nano Tissera, the band's new day-to-day manager. I also said hi to Big Kevin who came with the boys. 

Then it got to me that I hadn't seen Nathan. I looked around covertly looking for him but saw no one. But then, I noticed him walking out of the airport, and everything got in slow motion. I think I was staring at him, thanks God I had sunglasses on or he would have noticed. I couldn't believe how much he changed. If it wasn't for his nose, I wouldn't have recognized him. He was way taller, he had a new haircut and I believe I can say he was more muscular now. He looked like a man, I mean, the old Nathan was like a child. Thanks God for puberty.