Home

***2 weeks Later***

I lay on the hospital bed and I feel terrible. Chemo sucks. My stomach hates me, my body aches. I grab the bucket and throw up the treatment. I put the bucket back on the side table and wipe my mouth.

"Hey beautiful." Louis says and I feel myself brighten up.

"Hey." I smile and Louis kisses the top of my head.

"You get to go home tomorrow." Louis tells me and I smile.

"I get to see my baby." I smile. I miss Arthur so much. I hate not seeing him. I do think it was a good decision, chemo has been shit I've lost a ton of weight and I've had hardly any energy.

"Yes you do." Louis smiles.

"Caitlin came in today." I tell Louis. "She brought in magazines for weddings and stuff."

"See anything you liked?" Louis asks.

"There was a dress that I really liked.." I tell him and start playing with my engagement ring. It's a beautiful ring. Louis told me it was 18k white gold so it would of cost a hell of a lot. It has diamonds on the band and a nice reasonable sized diamond in the middle. It's a weird feeling having it on my left hand. I'm still not used to it. It's the same ring as the one he asked me the first time.

"You sure you want to do it?" Louis asks. I look up from the ring to him and place my hand on his cheek.

"Yes." I smile at him. I grab the bucket again and throw up. Louis holds my hair and rubs my back. He takes the bucket and walks to the bathroom and empties it.

"It's nearly 5." Louis tells me and I look across and pick up my phone. I find Jason's number and call it. It rings three times before he picks up.

"Hey, let me get him." Jason says and I hear him walking through the line. I wait until I hear Arthur's voice.

"Hello?" Arthur says.

"Hey my beautiful boy." I say into the phone.

"Mummy." Arthur says and I smile.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Good, uncle Jason let me play with paint today." Arthur tells me.

"You're a lucky boy... I'm taking you home tomorrow." I tell him.

"Really?!" He asks.

"Yep." I smile.

I continue to talk with Arthur for a while and I tell him a story and he tells me about how he made me a painting. He hangs up after we finish talking and I wipe my eyes.

***

I put on some pants and a baggy jumper. I have some vans on and my hair is under my beanie. I grab my sun glasses and meet Louis out side my door with my things. He takes my bags and my hand. We walk to the car park and I can already see some paparazzi. Louis wraps his arm around me and holds me close to his chest before his body guard pushes people back and makes room for Louis and I. I cover my face from the flashes and Louis guides me to the car. We get in and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Have you missed that?" He asks and I smile.

"A little." I reply and he kisses the top of my head. I tilt my head up and kiss his lips. I place my hand on his chest and allow myself to enjoy this moment. "I love you." I smile.

"I love you too." He smiles kissing my lips again.

"I can't wait to be your wife." I whisper to him.

"Neither can I." He says and he kisses my lips again.

"We are here." Louis body guard says and I look out the window to see my house. We get out the car and Louis gets my bags and holds me tightly so I can walk. I'm still really weak and feel like shit. We walk into the house and we make our way to my room. I look around my room and read all the things we wrote on my walls. I walk over to the wall and run my hand over where we wrote 'get married' and I smile. I turn around and see Louis laying on the bed smiling at me. I walk to the bed and lay next to him, resting my head on his chest. He pulls out his phone and turns the camera on and turns it so it's on front camera. I cover my face with my hands and I hear Louis take a picture. I look up at him and he looks down at me and kisses my lips. I look back at Louis phone and see he is recording.