Christmas

Dani's POV

"Merry Christmas!" Voices yell from beside me and I jump and wake up. I look around and see all Louis siblings and Jay and Daniel.

"Merry Christmas." I mumble and rub my eyes.

"Now come one get up we gotta open our presents from Santa!" Daisy says.

"We will just let us get changed out our our pjs." Louis says.

"Fine just don't take forever." Phoebe says and they all walk out the room.

"Merry Christmas." Louis smiles and kisses my lips.

"Merry Christmas." I smile.

"Ready to have the best Christmas of your life?" Louis asks.

"Do you think you can make it the best Christmas of my life?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yes of course I can, from now on all your Christmas' will be amazing because I'll make sure you're beautiful self has a perfect day." Louis says and I smile.

"I love you Louis." I say and kiss his lips.

"I love you too." He mumbles and we both get up and get ready. I put on an elf outfit and turn and see Louis is wearing a Santa hat and a red coat making him look a bit like Santa.

"Ready?" I smile.

"Of course my little elf." He replies and kisses my lips. We walk down stairs and Louis laces his hand with mine.

"Finally!" Daisy sighs and I smile. We walk to the couch and sit next to each other hand in hand. I look around the room and see all Louis' siblings sitting on the ground in front of the tree and Caitlin and Harry on a couch next to each other and Niall and Liam sitting on two chairs. Daniel is next to the tree and Jay is next to him filming.

"Jay do you want me to do that?" I ask not wanting her to miss any of the day because she is filming.

"Oh thanks honey that would be lovely." She says and hands me the camera.

"Okay now you kids can open your Santa sacks."

***

"This is to Dani from Louis." Daniel says as he hands me my gift. Louis takes the camera from me and points it towards me. I hide my face from camera by putting my hand up.

"Move that hand away." Louis says tapping my hand away from the camera.

"I don't want to be filmed." I tell him.

"Too bad beautiful now open up your present." Louis smiles from behind the camera.

I start to unwrap the present and see a box. I pull it out and open up the box where there is another box.

"You have to be kidding." I smile as I continue to open box after box. "Louis oh my god what the hell." I laugh as I open another box.

"Just keep going." He smiles and slightly bites his bottom lip. I open up another box and see that it actually has something inside. I pick up the key and look at Louis confused.

"If you say it's a key to your heart I will kill you." I tell Louis and he chuckles.

"It's not... But I wish I thought of that." He says. "Well it's a key to my house."

"What?" I say and he chuckles.

"I have a key to yours so you should have a key to mine." He replies.

"Oh Louis, I love you." I smile and kiss his lips.

***

Caitlin's POV