Dates

Caitlin's POV

I roll over and feel Harry laying next to me. I love waking up next to Harry. I move my head so I'm looking at him and give him a kiss on the lips. 8 month with out those lips. How did I even survive?

"Well good morning to you too." Harry chuckles in his really sexy morning voice.

"I love you." I sigh happily. I do love him, so much.

"I love you too beautiful." He smiles giving me a kiss.

"What would you like for breakfast?" I ask sitting up.

"Pancakes." Harry tells me slightly nodding his head.

"Pancakes it is." I smile getting out of bed and making my way out the door. i walk to our massive kitchen and smile even brighter. I miss our old apartment. I'm sort of sad we left it, but I do understand why we did.

"What's the kitchen bitch making?" Dani asks walking to the counter.

"Nothing for you." I reply and she shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't eat anything anyway." She says leaning her head against the wall.

"I can tell." I reply giving her my judging eyes.

"Dani, how you feeling this morning?" Harry asks walking into the kitchen in his boxers.

"I'm perfect." She replies with a small smile.

"What's up with you?" I ask and she looks at me confused.

"Nothing..." She replies still sounding confused.

"Why are you like never smiling?" I ask her and she shrugs her shoulders again.

"I was smiling just then wasn't I?" She asks.

"You know what I mean." I say pouring some mixture into a pan.

"There hasn't really been anything to smile about." She responds and I frown. I feel bad for her, she lost Louis, I was in a coma, my mum slapped her... like what else happened... oh no. Please no.

"Being in my presence should make you smile." Harry tells her wrapping his arms around her and shaking her around.

"Harold fuck off." Dani playfully says pushing him off.

"Babe you ok?" Harry asks. I look up at him confused and he gestures to the burnt pancake.

"Dani..." I start and fade out.

"Yes?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"What did you do about Eric?" I ask her. She looks at me wide eyes and then looks at Harry. He gets the hint and leaves the room and make his way down the hall way.

"We had sex, after I was at my lowest ever point and I was completely wasted, and then I told him to leave me alone... I haven't seen him ever since." She replies.

"Then why do you look pale?" I ask her.

"Because it's Eric, I know he will come back into my life I just don't know how bad or when." She responds.

"We should get the police onto him." I say pouring some more pancakes onto the pan.

"Maybe, it's not like he has done anything recently." She tells me.

"Yeah but he has done a lot of shit in the past." I respond flipping a pancake perfectly. She shrugs her shoulders and starts tapping the counter. "Where did we get the money for this place?" I ask changing the subject.

"Cani's pastries is now a worldwide franchise and because we own it we get more money than before." Dani replies.

"Really?" I ask excitedly.