Looking

Danis POV

I open my eyes and see Caitlin laying next to me. My eyes sting from crying last night. I get out of my bed carefully not to wake up Caitlin and make my way to the bathroom. I lock the door and look in the mirror. I look like a complete mess. My eyes are puffy and bloodshot my hair is everywhere and my cheeks are all red and splotchy. I quickly have a shower and wrap a towel around my body. I open the door and jump when I see someone in front of the door.

"Wes? Hey... how was work?" I ask pulling my towel tighter around me.

"It was good I'm very tired... Did you get much sleep babe?" He asks.

"Not really." I reply honestly.

I probably only had about two hours sleep. I walk to my room with Wes following behind and see Caitlin's not in my bed anymore. Maybe she let Wes in. I grab some tracksuit pants and a daggy top. I put on some underwear and my clothes. He kisses my lips and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Feeling better sweetheart?" Wes asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah I am." I reply giving him a small smile.

"Good." He smiles kissing me again.

"Are you sure you are fine with... last night?" I ask resting my back against the closest looking up at Wes.

"Yes babe... it was just a stupid dare." He replies. I go on my tippy toes and kiss his lips. He kisses back and I wrap my arms around his neck. He runs his hands up my shirt to my hip and slowly moves up. I run my hands through his hair. He kisses my jaw and down my neck.

"Wes." I gasp as he reaches my sweet spot. He kisses my lips again and leads me to my bed. I take off his shirt and run my hands over his torso. He pulls mine off and starts kissing down my body.

"You're beautiful babe." Wes tells me. He kisses my lips and I smile.

***

Wes runs his hand up and down my thigh. I rest my head on his chest. I hear Wes yawn and look up at him.

"You tired babe?" I ask him.

"Very." He replies and I peck his lips.

"Maybe you should get some sleep." I respond and he nods his head. He pulls me close to him and I play with his hair. He quickly falls asleep and a small smile spreads on my face. He is so peaceful. I slip out of bed and put my clothes and glasses on and walk out the door. I make my way to the kitchen and grab my Harrys ice cream and make my way to the TV room. I see Niall passed out on the couch. Im still pissed at him. I still want to punch him. But all that can wait until after he wakes up. I turn on the TV making sure it's not to loud to wake up everyone and put on criminal minds. I'm in love with Spencer Reid, or Matthew Grey Gubler.

***

After 2 episodes and an empty tub of ice cream everyone is still in there rooms. I'm guessing they are still asleep even though it's 11. I hear footsteps and I turn my head. I look at the doorway and see Louis walk through. Our eyes lock and I see a slight smile grow on his face but it's quickly replaced with a look of sadness and sorrow. Memories of last night flood my mind. Our lips locked, my hands in his hair and his soft hand on my cheek. I want to close the distance between us. I already miss his touch. His lips.

I shake the thought out of my head and remember my boyfriend is sleeping in my bed this very moment. I shouldn't be thinking about Louis. He broke my heart, he left. I take in Louis appearance, his messy bed hair sticking up in nearly every direction. He is only wearing his jeans from last night, his tattoos clearly visible. A small smile plays on my lips as I scan his tattoos, ending on his 'It is what it is' tattoo, my favourite out off all of them. Why does he have to be so good looking? Why does he have to be shirtless?