Plans

Danis POV

"Mum... Muuuuummmm!" Arthur loudly says in my ear.

"What?" I ask opening one eye to look at him.

"I want breakfast. IM STARVING." He tells me and I look around the room and see its pitch black.

"Is the sun up?" I ask him.

"No." He replies.

"Then neither should you." I tell him.

"Well I would be if the stupid baby wasn't crying all the time." Arthur tells me.

"She isn't stupid." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I want food." Arthur says. I look at the time and sigh.

"Arthur it's 3 o'clock in the morning you can wait." I say and he pouts at me. I hear a cry from outside the room and I get up. "You go back to bed." I tell Arthur and he gets back into the bed and crosses his arms. I walk out the room and go to Lorelei's room.

I open the door and see Louis rocking her while he sits on a chair, his eyes are nearly closed and he looks like he is about to fall asleep. I walk over to him and crouch down so I wasn't towering over him. I put my hand on his knee and he wakes up.

"Hey, I can look after her." I tell Louis.

"No you go to sleep." He tells me.

"Louis you're exhausted, sleep." I say and take Lorelei from him. He stands up and rubs his eyes. He bends down and kisses my lips before kissing the top of Lor's head.

"Good night." Louis says.

"Say night night dad." I quietly say to Lorelei and she snuggles her head into my neck.

"Are you sure you're fine with looking after her?" Louis asks.

"Yes, now go to sleep." I tel him with a smile.

***

I put Lorelei in her high chair and Arthur sits on one of the stools. I make Arthur some scrambled eggs and put some cereal in a bowl for Lorelei. I rub my eyes and look at the time and see its 6am. I look over at the door and see Louis walking through it rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning." Louis says kissing the top of Lorelei's head and then he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me so my back is against his chest and he rests his head on his shoulder.

"Arthur eat your eggs." I say looking over at Arthur and he pushes his plate away.

"No." He says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I don't want them." He tells me.

"You love eggs." I reply.

"I don't want them." He shouts and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Arthur don't raise your voice." I say.

"No." He shouts and I look at him confused.

"Arthur don't yell at your mum." Louis softly says and I start to feel uneasy.

"She isn't my mum my mum is dead." Arthur shouts and I feel my breath start to slow and start to lose consciousness.

***

I open my eyes and hear the familiar beeping of my heart. I turn my head and see Arthur with tears in his eyes.

"Mummy." He says and gets up on the bed and hugs me. I hug him back feeling sore.

"Don't cry." I whisper to him.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault, I was yelling and it hurt your head and you fell." He cries and I kiss the top of his head.