Louis' Birthday

Louis' POV

I feel the bed dip on either sides of me and a body on top of me. I keep my eyes closed and wait to see what Dani does. I feel something near my ear and I try my hardest not to move. I hear music playing next to my ear.

"Happy birthday." Justin Bieber's voice say before he starts singing. I feel Dani laugh and I open my eyes as she turns the song off.

"Really?" I say and she continues to laugh. Her brunette hair falling down over her face.

"You have to admit that was good." She smiles and I cup her face. I watch as her smile widens and she bites her bottom lip. "Happy birthday Boo." She says and kisses my lips.

"Hmm." I sigh with a smile.

"Okay I'll be right back." Dani says and quickly pecks my lips.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To get your present." She calls out from outside the room and I sit up.

"Don't you think what you've already given me is enough?" I ask.

"Well... You will love this." She calls back. She walks through the door and I see her holding a tray of food.

"When did you make this?" I ask as she places the food on my lap.

"Before I woke you up." She replies and lays on the bed next to me. I look down at the plate and see pancakes, french toast, bacon, eggs and sausages.

"You made enough food to feed Africa." I whisper and Dani giggles and takes one of my pancakes.

"Okay so I went onto google maps and found that getting to Doncaster you can go on three routes, two have road works but they apparently get there quicker..." Dani rambles and I eat my food.

"You know I have driven to Doncaster multiple times." I say kissing her cheek.

"Oh, right, I forgot, sorry." She says and I look at her and look at her confused.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask.

"I don't really know." She says resting her head on my chest and eating the pancake in her hand. I kiss the top of her head and run my hand through her hair.

***

Dani's POV

"Louis." I laugh as Louis tickles me.

"What I'm not doing anything." Louis says as he continues to tickle me.

"Louis!" I yell trying to wiggle away from him.

"You can't escape my love." Louis says kissing my neck.

"Stop, Louis we have to leave." I say trying to get him to stop.

"Don't you like my love?" Louis pouts.

"I love your love, but we have to get out of this hotel and go to your house to see your family." I reply.

"Alright let's go see my family." Louis says getting up and pulling me up with him.

"Yay." I smile and kiss his lips.

***

I change the channel as the Christmas carols starts playing and turn on the Bluetooth and start playing chocolate by the 1975.

"Someone not in the Christmas spirit?" Louis asks taking my hand in his and kissing it. I look over at him as he looks back to the road.

"Not really a Christmassy person." I reply.