Prince Arthur

OKAY SO IM SKIPPING AGAIN A COUPLE OF MONTHS, THIS STORY WILL MOST LIKELY END SOON BUT I MIGHT GET MORE IDEAS SO YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

***6 Months Later***
Danis POV

"What's wrong?" I ask Jason as I walk though my house. I walk over to him and sit down on the table in front of him.

"Work was not good." He sighs and I frown.

"I'm sorry." I say and take his hands.

"I know you are, it just sucks that you can't save everyone." He says and I squeeze his hand.

"Want to talk about it?" I ask.

"It was just a kid." He says and puts his head in his hands.

"Oh Jason." I say and it next to him and wrap my arms around him. I rest my head on his shoulder and rub his shoulder. We sit in silence and he sighs.

"So how was your day?" He asks sitting up.

"Good, lectures, work, picking up Art." I say.

"So how's the road to criminology?" Jason asks.

"Long." I sigh.

"Hmm, so you ready for your doctors appointment?" Jason asks and I move so my head is on his lap.

"I don't want to go." I sigh.

"It's only a check up." Jason says.

"I don't even need to go, you're worrying over nothing." I tell him.

"You've randomly fallen over three times." He says.

"I'm a clumsy person." I reply.

"This is different." He says and I sigh.

"So you're looking after Arthur?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Yes now we should probably go to bed." He says and I kisses my lips.

"Okay." I sigh and he lifts me up and carries me to bed.

***

I walk into the hospital and frown. I hate hospitals. It's always depressing and nothing good comes out of it. I walk to the front desk and smile at the nurse.

"Hi how can I help you today?" She asks.

"I have a check up with Dr Mathews." I say.

"Yes just wait here and he will come get you." She says and I walk to the seats.

I sit for half an hour and finally the doctor comes out.

"Danielle Jane." He says and I put my phone down and stand up. "Come with me." He smiles.

We walk to the room and I sit on the hospital bed.

"So what seems to be the problem?" He asks sitting on a chair and looking at me.

"Well I think I'm fine but my boyfriend thinks I might have something wrong because I have been falling over a lot lately." I tell him.