Plus One

For your eyes only, I show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only.

I look up at Louis as the song plays. He looks nervous and shy which is adorable. It's the first time we've listened to the album together. He told me he feels weird listening to himself sing and didn't want to do this but I promised I would tell him my thoughts on the song. Plus I'll find any excuse to listen to the album.

He told me how he's written a few songs for the next album but he won't show them to me or let me hear any of them.

"Louis, you sound amazing." I say as he plays with my hair. He doesn't reply and I see as a smile grows on his face and his eyes slightly sparkle. I sit up and kiss his lips.

"I love you." He tells me and I kiss his lips again.

"I love you too." I reply smiling.

"So what are your favourite songs?" Louis asks wrapping his arms around me.

"I wanna write you a song, end of the day, A.M and if I could fly." I reply resting my head on his chest.

I look up to the ceiling of my apartment and smile. We've been back home for a few days.

I think about when the album was released and smile at the memory of waking up in Rome and hearing the album. I cried for a while though. Leaving Louis was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but it was also one of the best.

"When I first heard if I could fly I cried." I tell him and he kisses the top of my head. "You sound beautiful on this album." I tell him and see his smile grow.

"Thanks beautiful." He responds standing up and pulling me with him. We walk to my bedroom and Louis lays on the bed and pulls me next to him.

***

"Let's go out for dinner." Louis suggests after laying on my bed for a few hours watching the walking dead.

"Where to?" I ask looking over at him.

"I don't know, somewhere nice though." He says and I nod my head.

"How nice are we talking about?" I ask making Louis smile.

"Really nice." He replies kissing the top of my head.

"I don't know if I have any really nice clothes though." I frown.

"Well..." Louis drags on and I look up at him. "I may have bought you a dress."

"Louis you really shouldn't have done that." I reply.

"No, I really did." He says getting up and my head falls into the mattress. I sit up and watch him as he walks to my cupboard and pulls out a box from the top shelf. He walks back over to me and hands me the box. I open it slowly and see a black dress. (Photo to the top/side).

"Louis..." I sigh looking up at him. "This is beautiful." I smile and watch as he smiles back at me. I lean forward and kiss him sweetly.

"A beautiful dress, for a beautiful girl." Louis says with a cheesy smile.

"You're so cheesy." I giggle and peck his lips before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Louis asks.

"To have a shower." I smile.

"I should join you." He grins and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the side of my neck.

***

"Reservations for Tomlinson." Louis says with his arm around my waist. The restaurant was immaculate. The walls were a cream shade with paintings along them. There are two chandeliers hanging from the roof and the tables are black and stand on the black floor.