Louis

Louis POV

She's back, after a year.

A fucking year!

A year without hearing her sweet voice or her beautiful laugh. A year without seeing her face and being able to hold her and kiss her. But now I can. Now I can call her my girl again.

My beautiful girlfriend who giggles in her sleep, and pulls faces when she catches me looking at her.

From a woman who last year hated the world and was so dark and sad, who nearly took her own life and cried for days straight... To a woman who found her inspiration again, laughing and smiling all the time, dancing around the house and singing at the top of her lungs. Sharing her sarcasm and dry sense of humour with the world and just making my life a hell of a lot brighter.

I feel like I love you doesn't even begin the way I feel about her. She is my oxygen and my light, she is a drug I can't live without.

I watch her from across the counter as she makes breakfast dancing and singing along to a Vance Joy song.

"Instead of staring at me you could get the plates out and some knifes and forks." Dani says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Her soft voice making me smile. She picked up a slight accent making me love her voice even more. Every so often she slips in a few French or Italian words into her conversations.

"I could... But I would rather stare at my beautiful girlfriend." I reply with a smile and watch as she tried to hide her blushing red cheeks. She turns to me and smiles. I walk over to her and put my hands on her hips and pull her closer to me.

"This isn't getting the plates." She tells me her voice barely over a whisper. Her green eyes staring into my blue ones. Her eyes travel from my eyes to my lips but back up to my eyes. A smile grows on my lips and lean forward and kiss her. She kisses me back and her hands rise up my chest. Her hands run up to my shoulders and she pushes me away causing me to pout at her. She holds back a smile and bites on her bottom lip.

"Good morning you two." Liam yawns. I turn to him and see he has his arm around Sophia.

"Good morning." Dani softly replies from next to me.

"Do you two have any plans for today?" I ask. They both look at each other and shake their heads.

"Good because I was going to ask if you wanted to go on a trip to the Gold Coast, and we can go to the theme parks and stuff." Dani explains. They all nod their heads. Dani goes back to making our food and I grab out some plates.

***

"Road trip!" Caitlin and Dani yell as we get into the van. I wrap my arm around Dani and she places a hand on my knee.

"I'm excited." Liam exclaims and I smile. Preston and Alberto the security guards are driving while we all sit in the back. I look across to Dani who is talking to Niall about something. She is wearing black shorts and a plaid top. She is wearing a light amount of makeup which I think she doesn't need at all.

"You're staring." Dani whispers so only I can hear.

"You're stunning." I respond with a smile. She turns her head to look at me and I kiss her lips.

"How long are we staying in the Gold Coast?" Niall asks.

"A week?" Harry asks and Dani looks away from me to Harry.

"I don't mind how long we are away for." Dani tells us.

"A week seems good." Liam nods and we all agree.