Movie World

Danis POV

I feel Louis running his hands up and down my arm and I open my eyes to see him already looking down at me.

"Good morning beautiful." Louis smiles at me.

"Good morning." I smile back and Louis pecks my lips.

"We have to get up, everyone will be here soon." Louis mumbles with his head in the crook of my neck. I run my hands over his torso and down his arms to his hands. I place my hands in his and smile lazily.

"We can just lay here for a little longer." I say turning my head so I can see Louis better. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"You are really nice to cuddle with." Louis says and I laugh.

"Thanks, you too." I smile.

We continue to lay in each other's arms for what seems like hours but is probably only a few minutes. It's nice and relaxing and I feel safe and comfortable in his arms. I feel Louis kiss the top of my head and I lift my head and softly kiss his lips. He gets off the bed making me frown and he pulls me up wrapping his arms around me.

I hear a knock on the door and sigh, giving Louis another kiss. We pull away and he takes my hand and leads me to the door. I open it up and look at the three boys in front of me.

"Calvin, Julian, Stan! What are you three doing here?" I ask smiling.

"Well Louis told us you were back and we haven't seen you in a while so... Here we are." Calvin says and I give them all a hug.

"Hey I didn't think you guys would get here on time." Louis says giving them a hug too.

"You knew they were coming?" I ask Louis and he nods his head.

"Yep." He smiles.

"Well I need to get changed, we are leaving soon so." I say with a smile and make my way to the room. I get changed into light blue shorts and a plaid top.

"You're fine with the three boys being here right?" Louis asks and I turn around and tie my hair up.

"Of course." I reply walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "They are your mates, and it's not like I hate them, I actually like them." I say as Louis puts his hands on my hips.

"I'm glad you like them." Louis says and I peck his lips.

"Ok now get dressed." I smile pulling away from him and joining the three other boys.

***

Louis wraps his arm around my shoulders and I wrap my arm around his waist.

It's a nice day, a slight cool wind which takes away the heat from the sun. There are hardly any clouds in the sky and movie world is basically deserted.

"Green lantern first?" Louis asks me.

"Sure." I smile and we make our way to the green lantern ride. Niall and Calvin join us and two body guards do too. The others split up and all go on different rides. We line up for the ride, there is a small cue and Louis wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me so my back is against his chest. I place my hands over his and he kisses the back of my neck making me slightly squirm.

"Next!" The man says and we make our way onto the ride. The four of us are at the very front me on the very side next to Louis, Calvin next to him and Niall on the other side. Louis grabs my hand and I smile. The ride starts and I feel my excitement rise as we start making our way up the ramp.

"Fuck." I hear Louis mutter and I laugh. I tighten my grip on Louis hand. The ride gets to the top and turns a few corners before going down really fast causing me to scream and laugh at the same time.