Douis

***1 Year Later***
Danis POV

I open my eyes and look over at Louis. His soft hair across his face and his eyes delicately shut. His face is snuggled into the pillow and his arms are wrapped around me protectively. I could wake up like this everyday.

The sound of Laura crying makes Louis stir and dig his head further into his pillow. I hear Caitlin's door open and then another one open. Laura gets louder and I wince at the sound. Laura is a good baby, she is normally quiet and good, except for mornings. In the mornings before she gets fed she is horrible, it's like she was possessed when she fell asleep.

"Every fucking morning." Louis mumbles rubbing his eyes.

"She's nearly as bad as you." I say and Louis looks at me and glares.

"Is that so?" Louis asks raising an eyebrow and I smile.

"Yeah you're a real pain in the morning and afternoon." I respond.

"But not at night." Louis smiles and kisses my lips.

"Not at night, because that's when you're asleep." I say sitting up. I feel his arms wrap around me and pulls me onto the bed and lays on top of me.

"You love me all the time and because im 'such a pain' it makes you love me even more." Louis says putting quotation marks when he says such a pain.

"Does it though?" I ask him raising my eyebrow.

"Yes it does." He smiles and kisses my lips softly and passionately.

I run my hand up his torso and up his neck. His hands run along my hip and he kisses my neck. He reconnects our lips and we move in sync. I run my hands in his hair and wrap my legs around his torso. Louis sits up pulling me with him. He kisses and sucks on my neck. I lean my head back and enjoy the moment. He starts kissing my neck and along my jawline towards my lips. He stops just before my lips and looking at me.

"I love you." He whispers with a smile.

"I love you too." I smile widely and kiss his lips, he falls back and I lay on top of him as he pulls off my pjs.

I love yous don't even begin to explain the way I feel towards him, their needs to be a word that means more than love, because thats how i feel towards Louis. He is my oxygen and I couldn't think of being without him.

***

"Louis you little shit." I say looking in the mirror and seeing hickies on my neck and shoulders.

"Just so people know your mine." Louis smiles walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. He kisses a few of the red marks and I bite my lower lip.

"I think everyone knows I'm yours." I smile looking at us through the mirror.

"So I think we should go on a date tonight." Louis says with a small smile making him look adorable.

"Sounds nice, I feel like we haven't been on a date for ages." I say.

"And maybe I can book a hotel so we don't get woken by a baby at 7:30." Louis says and I raise my eyebrows.

"That sounds like an excellent plan Mr Tomlinson." I smile.

"Can you believe we have been dating for 18 months?" Louis says kissing the top of my head.

"Wow, it went so quick." I say leaning into him.

"I know, imagine how quick the next 18 months will be." Louis mumbles against my neck. I love when Louis talks about our future. I turn around and look up at him. I press my lips to his and feel him smile into the kiss. I hear a crash from the kitchen and I break away from the kiss.