Memories

Danis POV

"You are a whore." Eric snaps at me as we walk through the door of our apartment.

"How am I a whore?" I ask annoyed. We had just been out all afternoon and Eric was talking and flirting with girls the whole time and totally ignored my existence until I spoke to a guy who was lost, Eric straight away came up to me and started being affectionate to get the man to leave.

"You were practically making out with that man." Eric spits spinning me around so I was looking at him.

"I was showing him where to go, and it's not like you are any better." I snap.

"Don't talk to me in that tone, don't you speak to me with your whore mouth, you ungrateful bitch." Eric tells pushing me against the wall harshly causing pain to shoot up my back. "You deserve nothing good and to be treated like the dirty whore that you are."

Tears stream down my face and I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from crying out in pain, Eric's grip on my arms are tights and I will have a bruise from it. I know when to speak and when not to speak to Eric, this is a definitely not a time to speak.

"You disgust me, you are nothing but filth in my eyes, you are lucky I haven't kicked you out... Now get out of my face."

"Eric I'm leaving you." I tell him as he lets go of me and I walk away from his grip.

"No you aren't." He replies and I see the anger build up in his eyes.

"I'm tired of you treating me like a piece of dirt, I don't deserve being treated like this." I cry.

"You are lucky to have me, do you know how many girls I could have right now, you don't deserve love, you don't know what you have, I'm the best you will ever get. You deserve none of the kindness I give you, you are an ungrateful whore that needs to be punished." He shouts and slaps me across the face. He grabs my hair and yanks it before pulling me into the kitchen and pushes me to a cupboard.

I open my eyes trying to forget the memory. I can feel tears running down my face. I get off the bed and hold onto the bed frame.

"You burnt my fucking omelette." He says throwing the pan onto the floor.

"I don't fucking care you burnt my fucking hand." I yell trying not to cry.

"Dont fucking talk to me like that you bitch." Eric says turning the tap handle to hot and forcing my burnt hand in it.

"Eric, please, ow stop." I cry out in pain.

"Don't fucking cry." He spits at me and pushes me to the floor. "I will be back later." He says and walks out the apartment.

____

"Look at you, you look fucking horrible." He yells. Well that didn't fucking hurt at all. "Crystal is way better than you." He says and my eyes widen.

"Who the fuck is Crystal?" I yell. Bad move.

"Don't yell at me you bitch." He screams. "At least Crystal knows that... And she fucking gives me what I want." He is cheating on me? Omg, omg omg. I feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Get off me." I yell trying to push him off me, he is a lot stronger than I am. He grabs my wrists and pushes me back to the bed.

"I don't fucking listen to you." He yells and slaps my face. It isn't the first time he has hit me. "Don't you fucking cry." He yells and I flinch as he raises and other hand and hits me again.