Present

***3 Months Later***

I open my eyes and let out a yawn. I rub my eyes and look at the time. 9:30am. I turn and look at Louis. I smile at him while he sleeps. He looks so peaceful. I move closer to him and kiss his neck.

"Lou." I whisper and kiss another part of his neck. He mumbles something under his breath and I smile. "Lou, wake up." I kiss his jaw line and continue to say his name as I kiss his face. I stop before I kiss his lips and brush my hair out of my face. "Louis wakey wakey." I whisper and feel his hands snake around my waist and pull me on top of him.

"Only a kiss will wake me up." He smirks and I roll my eyes. I peck his lips and he frowns. "That doesn't count." He says and I smile. I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear and press my lips against Louis'. He runs his hands up my back and run my hand through his hair. I breathe in some air and blow air into Louis' mouth as we kiss and he pulls away confused causing me to burst out laughing.

I pull away from him but he holds my waist tighter and pushes me onto the bed. I continue to laugh until he kisses me again. I smile through the kiss and he cups my cheeks as his other hand moves down my leg.

"I love you Lou." I say as he kisses the top of my nose. I crinkle up my face and Louis smiles.

"I love you too beautiful." I feel butterflies in my stomach and blush.

"Happy birthday eve... and merry christmas eve, eve." I say and giggle making Louis chuckle.

"Merry Christmas eve, eve." He says and pecks my lips again.

"I have a present for you." I whisper and sit up.

"It's not my birthday yet... Or Christmas." He says watching me as I walk to my cupboard and pull out an envelope.

"Yeah well it's a pre birthday present." I smile and hand him the envelope. I sit on the bed next to him and watch him nervously. I don't know why I am so nervous.

He looks up at me and I give him a small smile and he opens the envelope. I watch his face to see what his reaction will be. I watch as he carefully reads the piece if paper and then a smile spreads across his face. He looks up at me and I smile as wide as him.

"Babe, you... I... Wow, I love it, thank you." He says smiling and he kisses my lips. He looks back down at the paper and I smile.

I bought him two tickets to go back home to Doncaster for his birthday, Christmas and New year. The flights are today at 3.

"Why are there two tickets?" He asks.

"You don't think you are going by yourself do you?" I say.

"Oh so this ticket is for Rachel." Louis jokes and I push his shoulder. "I'm kidding... I know its for you." He says and kisses my lips again.

"You better start packing." I say pulling away.

"What about you?" He asks.

"I've already packed." I smile.

"When?" He asks.

"Last night while you were sleeping." I reply as he stands up. He walks over to his suitcase and starts taking his clothes out of my drawers.

"You should help." Louis says throwing some clothes into his suitcase.

"No I'm fine watching you." I reply with a small smile.

"Of course." He sighs and puts more clothes in his bag.

"You can't tell your family though, they don't know only Daniel knows." I reply.