His face held.. Disappointment? No that can't be right. I laughed slightly "gotcha"

With that I skipped into the house. Ever since he's been back from college he's all I think about. Having a crush on him when I was five was one thing but thirteen years later? I grabbed my head slightly.

Like he'd ever want me. A silly girl that doesnt even know what college she wants to go to. Or if she's even going to go.. He wants someone educated, someone experienced, older, prettier, not a goofy little kid.

My vision blurred. That's all I'll ever be to him. Just Elizabeth's bestfriend. But I can't complain, she's the best. I saw his figure appear at the door and he walked to the kitchen.

I have to stop these feelings while I still can. All that hatred that I send towards him it's all mainly because I can't have him. So instead of being nice and actually flirting like a normal human being I punch him, tease him, and make him think that I don't give a shit about him.

I groaned and pulled my hair. Being around him all the time doesn't help. I just want to rip his fucking shirt off an-

"Ashley." I jumped.

"Y-yeah what's up?" I said smiling.

Elizabeth stared at me and giggled "you okay?" I nodded my head quickly.

"Ok well moms going to be here a little late so want to stay here and help us with dinner. Afterwards we can watch some scary moviessss" she wiggled her eyebrows.

I love this crazy bitch so much but she really needs to stop with the horror movies. She's obsessed.

I laughed and threw a pillow at her. "You know I hate scary movies!" The pillow hit her right in the face and we both busted out into fits of laughter.

She fixed her hair slightly and sighed "I know I know but I love them! So you're watching it." She pouted her lip "come on ash pleaseeee" I looked at her adorable face and frowned.

"No no puppy dog face doesn't work on me honey. That's only your mom and Jack." I said smiling widely. She immediately frowned.

"Well.." She started. "Bestfriend power!" I raised my brows. What did she say?

"That's right bestfriend power. You have to watch the movies. Because you're my bestfriend. And it's power. Of us being best friends. Like I own you. You know? Cuz we're bestfrien-"

"Yeah yeah I get it! I'll watch the stupid movie." I said rolling my eyes.

She jumped up and down "yay!" She ran into the kitchen. "Cupcakes or muffins!?" She shouted.

"Cookies!" I yelled back. She groaned.

"Ugh you bitch." I heard her say. I laughed. She hates baking cookies because they "take too long"

I ran into the kitchen preparing myself for lots of flour in my hair and butter in my ears.

Yep it's happened before, but it's the price you pay for having a crazy ass bestfriend.

I glanced at her and smacked a wad of butter into the side of her face.

*sigh* but I wouldn't change her for the world..

---

----(Jack Rivers ^ isn't he such a hottie? Yes of course he is

----(Jack Rivers ^ isn't he such a hottie? Yes of course he is. I could watch the gif all day!)