Part 1: Drunk

(PLS READ ALL) Hello. This is the author of A Fateful Dread three years later. I would like to warn you of how bad the beginning of this book is. I was in 6th grade when I began it. It gets a lot better, but if you don't want to read for while until it gets good, be my guest and don't. You've been warned. Also ignore my stupid A/N's. I'm still deciphering whether to keep them or delete them all. Annnd I have a contest at one point in here (you'll see what I mean), and it makes me cringe so hard, and I didn't even follow through with the winner lol, but, ya, be warned of that too! I am very involved with my readers so please don't be a silent one and comment! Enjoy!

(Mikasa P.O.V.)

All I could say was... we were lost in our love that dreadful but wonderful night. I let my heart and pleasure get the best of me. It was something I would not regret but it was certainly something that changed my life.

We were at a party for a guy we didn't even know and of course Eren was drunk. I was supposed to be the designated driver, so I wasn't drunk. Of course I knew that a drunk person can get the best of you, especially if it's your boyfriend and he was good at seducing people.

"Mikasa, let's go in the back." He said stretching out his arms.

"What?"

"Just c-come with me." Eren grabbed my hand and started running to the back of the guys house where the party was. "In here!" He shoved me in a room.

"Um... Eren I don't-" then he turned off the lights, he grabbed my waist.

"I know your scared but why? It would be special... we would lose our virginities to each other." He was wrapped around me giving small seducing kisses.

"Eren your a virgin?... Never mind, I'm not sure-" then he shoved me onto the bed with him on top of me.

"Well I'm sure, Mikasa, I love you."

"EREN, no get off." I said trying to push him off of me (drunk people seemed to be stronger than their regular selves).

Plus that's how I knew boys got a girl to have sex with them, they say "I love you" and end up winning the girls heart. Unfortunately I wasn't thinking about that right then.

"Mikasa, you know you want to." He said pushing me back down and smiling. He went to my lips and slightly kissed me, his breath lingered with beer.

"Eren, I don't like where this is going, Eren stop." I was against him, but it was getting more and more tempting.

He started unbuttoning my shirt, no this wasn't happening.

"Stop I'm not sure-"

"Just shut up and let me do it."

"Eren your drunk, you'll regret this."

"No I won't, I want to do this Mikasa, because-"

"You love me? Ugh..."

"Just one time?" He was slipping off my shirt and started unstrapping my bra.

"No, okay we can do it we just can't get butt naked." I said smiling, the he stood up and took everything off expect his shirt.

"Now, your turn." He said as I slipped my shirt on myself, and extracting my other clothing on my body.

"Okay." Before he did anything he hopped over on top of me and was kissing me and shoved is tongue in my mouth.

"Eren, I love you too."

Time Skip

That morning, I lay next to him in the strangers house asleep under the blankets with him. I wake up and gently stroke through his hair smiling. I hugged him, which made him wake up.

"Oh, ow! Woah, wha-what's-" then he threw up, "Wait why am I half nak-" then he turned to me slowly (Vomit still everywhere), he smiled, "You finally did it with me!"

"Do you even remember."

"Yea, I can see it right now, I put you on the bed and started-"

"OKAY! Yea I know I was the victim." I said chuckling and giving tiny kisses on the face and lips.

"I'm sorry... Hey shouldn't we get you home, your dad will get worried."

"Ugh, how many times have I said this?! He's not my dad he just looks after me now that my real dad is dead."

"Oh yea, anyways, he's pretty protective right?"

YOU'LL SEE WHY I DID PROTECTIVE IN ITALICS LATER ON! YOU MIGHT ALREADY KNOW WHY. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND GO READ MY OTHER EREMIKA STORY HIDEAWAY! DON'T BE SILENT READERS! TANKS YOU! SEE YALL IN THE NEXt CHAPTER! BYE!