David sighed exhaustedly, as if he was tired of arguing. "Fannie you know I can't talk about what goes on between me and my client. It's confidential. Just trust me, once I make partner, all of this hard work would pay off. I'll be able to provide for you and give you the life you deserve baby. Let's not do this tonight. I'm tired and I need to rest-"

"Well, you might as well get comfortable where you at cause the couch is where you sleeping tonight." Fannie interrupted him as she walked away.

"What! Honeybun let's talk about this." He insisted as he quickly followed behind her. I had to cover my mouth to stifle my laugh. I dashed to my room so I wouldn't get caught. I was gone use what little time I had left to sleep.

********

Tyler and I sat at the top of the bleachers in our PE uniform. PE was for sure my favorite period. After doing the bare minimum for the first fifteen minutes of class, it was a free period. Tyler and I just stuck to ourselves since there were two other PE classes along with ours.

"So how is it over at Fannie's?" Tyler asked as he looked around. "It's cool, I like it over there and they make sure I'm comfortable," I responded.

Getting no response, I turned my attention to Tyler who was paying me no mind. Instead, he was staring at something in particular. Or should I say, someone.

"Um hellooo. Lights on is anybody home." I snapped my fingers in front of his face. Snapping out of it, Tyler looked at me. "Huh?" He said, completely clueless. "Huh?" I mocked. "Who you staring at?"

Tyler blushed as he looked down. He leaned in before answering. "Latrell."

Latrell was the school's quarterback and he was a hell of a player. We were guaranteed a win of the championship with him. All the hoes wanted him because he had the potential to get drafted into the NFL. Plus, I had to admit he was cute.

Everything about him was big. He was tall, lean, but with some muscles. With dark brown skin, waves, and a pearly white smile that was paired with dimples. I could see why Tyler couldn't look away. Latrell was sitting at the bottom of the bleachers with a couple of boys from the football team.

"Wait! Oh my God. So you're telling me he's. . ." I trailed off as I put my hand down. Following my lead, Tyler put his hand down as well, causing us to burst into laughter. My eyes opened wide as I looked back at Latrell. You would've never known.

"When the fuck was this?" I asked completely dumbfounded while smacking Tyler on the arm. We told each other everything and he's just now telling me. "When yo ass left me high and dry by myself." He countered, shutting me up.

I narrowed my eyes, not having a comeback. "You didn't even have to go there, anyways continue."

Tyler looked around before continuing. "Okay, well you know me and him got the same fifth period and sometimes we be making eye contact by accident. We never talked though and I didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until one day in PE, it was time to change and we had bumped into each other in the locker room. He said he ain't know I had PE with him. But bitch his shirt was off and he was looking too good so I kept it short." He explained.

The story was getting good so I urged him to keep going. "Anyways, guess who gets a request on snapchat later on that day. And that shit said he added me by search of username. I don't even know how he found my damn username. So bitch you know me, I posted a cute ass video of myself and of course his ass swiped up.''

"He was like wassup and shit like that. Long story short we start doing streaks for a minute. Now here's where the story gets juicy. At night is when the streaks got real lit. He'd send a shirtless pic of him wearing grey sweatpants. When I tell you his chocolate ass looked scrumptious." Tyler trailed off stopping to drool over Latrell.