Sweet Goodbyes

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

I wake up in my hotel room to the sound of my phone ringing.

" Hello? I answer in a grogy voice.

" Seoyeon, You need to come home. I have two important things to tell you that i cant say over the phone right now."

It was my father...

"Appaa, I have one more day here left in Seoul,, can't it wait? Just one day? " i whine

"Im afraid not, i already bought your ticket you flight is tonight. so prepare you things and get to the airport okay?

" But.."

"No but its urgent, ill will see you early tomorow morning Seoyeon. Dont disappoint."

And he hangs up the phone. I sigh heavaly as i get ready to see Namjoon and the others. how do i break this to him. he was already upset that i had to leave, but now i have to tell him that i am leaving a week earlier. I sigh for the tenth time before leaving the hotel room.

I didnt have much to pack up so i juts put the rest of my things off to the side and put my suitcases near the door.

I decided to walk to the dorm, and get a good look of this place. I wont be seeing it for a while.

---

"I'll miss being able to walk through Seoul late at night eating street foods, when I leave." I say as I walk back into the dorm, following Namjoon through the door, and smiling as he helps me take off my coat, before taking his own off.

"Well I'm sure I can ask my Eomma for her recipe if you want it- she is particularly good at-"

"Wait... Are you leaving, Seoyeon?" comes a sudden, quiet voice from behind me in the dorm, and I turn to see Jimin standing in the kitchen doorway, frowning in confusion and making my smile drop quickly.

"I, uh...-"

"She has to go back for university, Jimin." Namjoon replies for me, smiling sadly after he's said the words, and although I hate seeing him look like that, he stops I from thinking about it when Namjoon pulls me into him and begins to waddle backwards into the front room, clutching me tightly to him as he goes and repeatedly dropping kisses on my face and head.

"Yah, Pabo!" I complain, not being able to help myself as I giggle, and squealing when he suddenly turns and falls back onto the sofa with me.

"We never did get round to teaching you good Korean." he snickers, as I readjust in his lap, making me narrow my eyes as I turn to look at him and flick him on the forehead.

"Yah.. Apa" he says rubbing his forehead

"Seoyeon... Are you really leaving?!' Hoseok asks, suddenly appearing in the bedroom corridor as he quickly shuffles towards me, his puffy eyes being a sign that he'd been sleeping and I bite my lower lip as I watch him walk over, collapsing onto the sofa beside me and Namjoon and watching me with a sad expression as he waits for an answer.

"Uh...yeah...I-I've got to go back for University." I explain in Korean, getting a soft pinch on my waist from Namjoon at my poor excuse for Korean and I glare back at him in response.

"Does that mean-"

"We'll still be together, she'll just be back at her home and I'll be here." Namjoon explains, smiling gently at me as he answers Hoseok before he even has chance to finish his question.

"Uhhh, I was going to ask if that means Jungkook can sleep back in his room now- he snores really loudly- ...but thanks for letting me know." Hobi says teasingly, squawking when Namjoon goes to hit him and he scrambles up and over the back of the sofa, making mechuckle.

"Seoyeon! Jimin just told me-"

'YES, SEOYEON is leaving.... Can we stop talking about it now, so that I can enjoy the rest of my time with my girlfriend?" Namjoon bursts out, pointedly staring at Jin who had just walked into the room to ask the same question everyone else had been asking, Jin shooting a look back at Namjoon for his outburst at him, and I bite my lip to stop from laughing at the way Namjoon cowers back a little under his gaze.

"Mianhaeyo, Hyung." he apologizes, burying his burning face back in my shoulder, and I smile as I hold his head to me, looking up at Jin to see him smiling sadly back at me..

"I'll tell you what, I'll go and inform everyone else about your departure so that no-one else asks questions and at the same time I'll tell them all to gather in here and we can all watch a movie in an hour, as our way of saying goodbye, so that you can spend all day tomorrow with just Namjoon- how about it?" Jin asks, raising his shoulders in question, and I'm so touched by his suggestion that I nod your head like a child who is about to get a reward, smiling gratefully at him and hearing Namjoon grumble as he walks off.

"Oh, don't be grumpy! Like he said...you'll have all day with me tomorrow!" I say wrapping my arms tightly around his shoulders to hug him and smiling when his arms do the same around my waist.

"Fine. But I swear, if I don't get to stay in bed and cuddle with you tomorrow morning, I'm going to be pissed."

I smile

---

I have such a cute afternoon with the boys. Everyone is there to watch the movie with me- Jimin even inviting over Ji hyo, and I can't help but smile as I look over at them half-way through to see Jihyo with her head on Jimin's shoulder and his arm around her waist, the two of them looking adorable together as they keep their tired eyes on the television screen. Hoseok with his girl on his lap. A sleeping grandpa yoongi, and jin holding his own popcorn bowl while jungkook sneaks some away from his jin hyung. Taehyung and Joomin are curled up together on the floor in front of me and even though there is a hint of jealousy in your stomach about Joomin being able to stay here, I still look at them affectionately as Joomin whispers in Tae's ear every now and again and vica-versa.

I end up lay in between Namjoon's legs, with my head on his chest just below his chin- which was propped on my head- and his arms hugged around my shoulders. I can hear his quiet breathing as the movie goes on and the rocking motion of his chest almost lulls me into sleep, but luckily he shifts at one point and I'm saved from being dragged under sleeps' spell.

Or so I thought.

"Seoyeon?...Baby?..." I tilt my head up suddenly to look at Namjoon, wondering what was wrong and why he was saying my name, and finding his blurry face in my vision as I peer up at him.

"What? What's wrong?" I mumble, my voice croaky and hoarse from not having spoken for so long and I groan at how "eww" I sound.

"Its time to go to bed." he says , and I frown at him as I go to protest, but not before you look round the room and see most of the others having gone, the film having been turned off and only a sleeping Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jin, being the caring motherly figure, who was cleaning up the popcorn and drinks cans left behind.

"Did I fall asleep?" I groan, turning my head back into his chest as I rub my eyes to try and get myself to wake up.

'Yeah, like 20 minutes in...Halmeoni hehehe'' Jungkook chuckles from across the room, sliding the movie case back onto the shelf and turning to grin at me.

"Stop sassing, Kookie. your only older than me by two months" I grumble, hearing Namjoon laugh and Jungkook chuckles some more.

"Goodnight, Seoyeonie" he says quietly as he passes, bending down to drop a sweet kiss onto my forehead like an older bother would do, getting swatted away by Namjoon, but it makes my heart swell so much that I stand up quickly from the sofa and run to hug Jungkook before he can leave to go sleep.

"Goodnight, Kookie." I murmur into his back, before letting him go and seeing a burning red blush cover his cheeks before he bows to me hurriedly and shuffles quickly to his room.

"Do I get a hug too, Seoyeon-ah?' comes Jin's voice behind me, before I turn back to see him, and I grin as I reach my arms up to bring him down to my height, squeezing him tightly.

"Thank you for being so nice to me, Jin, and thank you for always making good food." I say into his ear. His shoulders too broad that I cant hug him entirely

"Can I have a hug too, Seoyeon-ah?' comes a grouchy, yet high pitched sing song voice, and I can't help but giggle as I turn to see Namjoon doing aegyo but fails.

'That depends.' I tease, walking over to him and kneeling down behind the sofa, my face level with his and noses almost touching.

"On whuut?" he asks, grinning at me as he does so.

"Whether you want to hug now or...later..." I say, raising my eyebrows suggestively and biting my lip to carry across meanings- but of course, Namjoon definitely was not that oblivious.

"Oooh, I should think we could do both." he says, chuckling darkly as he leans in for a kiss, but both of us suddenly jump away from each other as a scratchy voice reminds us that someone else was in the room- Yoongi. [lmao]

"Guys? Could you go somewhere else to do that? I'm trying to sleep here."

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

And here we have grandpa yoongi trying to sleep ;)
One last chapter...

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!