HOBI!?

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

"I didn't realize your fans were quite so...dedicated." I say as I collapse onto the sofa in the green room, look back to a fan made poster that read 'fuck me oppa'. My brain still whirring as I struggle to process the giant crowd that had been waiting outside of the venue and the deafening screams and bustling bodies that had accompanied me being escorted inside- having been smuggled in backstage with the stylist team after the boys had already gone in.

I hope the boys didn't see that 😂😂😂

"Yeah, they're pretty loyal." he says with a smile as he walks over, bending over the sofa's armrest and turning my head in his direction so that he could plant his lips on mine. It was only meant to be spontaneous, but as soon as he'd touched my lips once, he couldn't help but keep going in for more, and by the time I heard one of the other boys complain about us always sucking on each others faces, he had slid onto the sofa beside me and half pulled me onto his lap.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I breath as you break apart, having to push on his chest slightly to get him to stop as I feel his hand begin to creep up my thigh and his fingers dip under the cuff of my shorts.

"Mhmm... they'll call me when they need me..." he mumbles, his lips travelling down my jaw to my neck, nipping as he squeezes your leg, making a shock run to between my legs.

"Namjoon, come on... If you don't do your work they'll make me leave." I murmur, the words being interspersed with heavy breaths as he continues to assault my neck and before I can get anymore into it, I pull his hair so he would move away

"Yah! What was that for?!''he pouts, rubbing the top of his head like it actually hurt, but instead of answering him I just shoot him a look.

"Go and get your work done."

--

I end up sitting around with Joomin for the next 4 hours, going adventuring at one point and getting scolded by one of the staffs when they'd thought we were fans that had snuck backstage, the volume with which she shouted at us drew Hoseok's attention from a room close by, and thankfully he convinces her that we were meant to be here, smiling and being cute until she left.

"Girls, you probably shouldn't go wondering, I'm not sure who knows who you are and who doesn't, and as much as I don't mind saving you from mean staffs, I might not be around next time- so try not to stray too far from the green room...araso?" Hobi grins, throwing his arms over both of our shoulders and dragging us back to the room where Jimin and Yoongi were chilling, the others either having their hair and makeups up.

"Hobiii, I don't think either Namjoon or Taehyung will be too happy to know that you've stole their girls.'' Yoongi says, glancing up at us quickly as we walk in the room before going back to tapping away at his phone.

"Who says they have to know?-"

I laugh Joomin doesn't do anything.

"Hyung! What are you doing with your arm around my Joominie!?' comes Taehyungs voice from the door, and I turn to look over my shoulder, chuckling as I hear Yoongi mumble a "I told you so", and I feel Hoesoks' shoulders shudder.

"Ahh, sorry Taehyung, the girls said they're leaving you and Namjoon for me-"

"TaeTae, please save me." Joomin cuts him off, pushing his arm off of her shoulder and running to Taehyung, Jimin laughing behind at the rejection and Hobi's arm slides off of my shoulders as he grabs for Jimin and playfully pretends to beat him up, before dropping on to the sofa beside him.

"So, how was your dateu this morning Jiminie?'"he teases, poking his cheek with his finger and Jimin slaps it away, blushing a bright pink and biting his lip as his eyes flicker up before dropping to the floor again

"Ooooh, Jiminie, tell me, tell me!" I insist when I see how embarrassed he was getting, grinning as I drop to the floor next to the sofa, leaning my chin on my arms as I lean on the armrest and watch him, poking his arm to make him look me and knowing he understood you even without having to speak.

"Ah...There's nothing to say! We just went for breakfast!" he says, chuckling while I'm looking at him with puppy dog eyes, and when he turns to Hoseok and sees him with a matching expression- accompanying the look with whining noises- he finally caves in.

"Well...She was really cute... and she got cream on her nose when she took a sip of her hot chocolate.... and we shared some sweets and she was telling me about her favorites....and then she had to go because she had school....and I might...I might have... kissed her-"

"JIMIN!!!" I squeal, Hoseok jumping up and down crazily as he screeches and cringes at the 'grossness'- as he kept describing it- and I lean forward to hug the blushing ball of orange hair excitedly, acting as though he was my son and this was his first girlfriend. motherly instincts kicked in because Jimin was such a cute child even though he is older than me.

"Yah! How come Jimin gets cuddles, but when I wanted them earlier, you told me to go and do work?"

I roll my eyes, making Jimin chuckle, before I turn to look at the man that had just walked in through the door at the other side of the room. My eyes follow him as I continue to crouch on the floor, a smirk playing around my lips as he comes to a stop in front of me, and I'm peering up at him innocently, challenging him with my eyes.

He doesn't say anything though, instead holding out his hand for me to take and as soon as my palm touches his, he yanks me up onto my feet and into his arms, making crash his lips to mine, but stopping just before he can, dropping the smallest of kisses to my lips instead. I open my eyes to scowl at him when you realize he wasn't going to kiss me properly, seeing his dimpled grin and having the breath stolen from me at the sight, as well as the feel of his hand trailing his fingertips over my hip.

"That was mean" I mumble, standing on tiptoes to try and snatch his lips, but whining when he moves his head backwards, chuckling at your desperateness.

"But necessary, because if we start doing that, we-"

"FOOD!" Jungkook shouts and Jin from the doorway, striding into the room with bags of take-out and dropping them onto the table, with Jin beginning to unpack everything and Hoseok getting up to help him.

Namjoon pulls me over to the empty seat that was the only space left, gesturing for me to sit down, but simply push him into it before sitting on the floor between his legs, and smiling when his fingers immediately begin to play with my hair and his arms wind around and hugs me.

"Okay, dig in! Jin announces, stepping back with his own already full plate of food as everyone immediately dives in, Namjoon and Jimin fighting over the chicken, while Jungkook steals the plate of lamb skewers. his favorites, off of the table without even waiting for anyone else, and being scolded by Jin oppa in return.

It doesn't take long before most of the food is gone and I'm left with a half full plate of food, the vultures-, Jungkook and Taehyung- circling as me continue to slowly pick and chew at your food.

" Joonie." I murmur, turning to Namjoon with a piece of tteokbokki carefully pinched between the chopsticks in my left hand grinning when he opens his mouth to accept, smiling and winking at me before I turn back.
"You're are leftie Seoyeon!?? Waaahhh daebak ~" Jimin coos and Jungkook takes notice as well. I just smile and wave with my hand.

"Seoyeon, he isn't a child, he can eat himself you know?' Yoongi teases, smirking at my actions and I chuckle as I take my next mouthful, feeling Namjoon's hands massaging my shoulders gently and smiling to myself.

"I have to look after my Dad-" I cut myself off quickly, widening my eyes and bowing my head as I immediately reach for my chopsticks again, hoping that no-one was listening or at least that they didn't understand my slip up- although the grip that Namjoon has on my shoulders is telling me that my slip definitely did not go unnoticed. It doesn't help that i was saying it in Korean...

"What was that Seoyeon?" Jin asks, making me look up at him sheepishly and catching the bright red faces- caused by barely contained laughter- of Jimin, Namjoon, Hobi, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung who usually is off in another world. but no, They were all staring at me for an answer.

"I-... I ...I was just saying-' I start to say, trying to fix the slip up, but Jin isn't having any of it.

"Because it sounded an awful lot like you were going to call Namjoon, Daa-"

"50 minutes till stage!" the manager calls from the door, interrupting what Jin was about to say and making my shoulders sigh in relief as the boys begin to get up and go about getting ready, leaving the empty food cartons on the table and making me sigh and hang my head in embarrassment.

"Hey Manager-hyung! Do you know what Seoyeon just called Namjoon? She just called him-'

'HOBI!' * litterally everyone yells his name*

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

OMO J HOPE!! SAVAGE!!!

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!! 

Comment Vote and Share!