Fan Meet... Surprise! (pt 2)

CHAPTER SEVEN

Why did he have to smirk?

Why couldn't he have pointed out this morning that it was his concert I was going to be attending?

Why couldn't he tell me he was an idol of a hugely popular Korean boy band named BTS before we...

And WHY did he look so frustratingly sexy in that leather jacket with his hair styled to perfection?

"Seoyeon, we need to sit down." Joomin whispers in my ear, dragging me to the two remaining seats at the back of the hall as I watch Namjoon's eyes follow me, the smirk on his face growing before he quickly moved his gaze to the rest of the hall, smiling and waving at the fangirls who were shouting his name.

"Did you know about this?" She hisses, glaring at me slightly and I squeeze my eyes shut in irritation, holding myself, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"No, I didn't know about this Joomin."I mutter back, keeping my head bowed, but peaking up over the heads to look over the rest of the boys on the table, only now realizing that-of course- they were the rest of his roommates that I met this morning.

"Oh my ..."I groan, dropping my head into my hands and hearing the voice of a stagehand explain how the event was going to work, with people being able to ask questions from the audience throughout, as people go up to greet the members one after the other.

I relax slightly when they begin to play some quiet music, the first lot of people going up to meet the group, and the movement from the crowd gives the courage to peek up in his direction, hurriedly ducking my head again when I see him looking my way with an expression of concern.

"Okay, but how the hell do you screw a member of a kpop band without knowing?" Joomin huffs, clearly annoyed at the situation, her frown becoming more prominent when I hurriedly shush her, smiling timidly at the girls sat next to me who were looking at us two like we were crazy.

"Its not like he introduced himself as "Namjoon, leader of the kpop band...BTS?"

"He is! Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, Rap Monster of The Bangtan Sonyeondan...lea-der " she says tiredly, leaning her head back against the seat, closing her eyes.

"Right. I mean, that's going to be the first thing I say to him when I get up there. "I grumble- "Before you screw someone, you really ought to tell them you're in a kpop band."

"That's if we even make it that far...you look like you're going to throw up at any minute." she says, peeking an eye open to look at me, currently hunched over, arms wrapped tightly around my stomach.

"Give me half an hour...I'll be fine. "I murmur.

"Okay, but it's probably going to be half an hour till it's our turn to greet them...so use your time wisely!"

When the majority of the crowd had left and there was only me, Joomin and around 8 more people in front of us in the line to meet the group, I finally calmed my self down enough to just get the meet and greet over with.

That was before it was actually my turn.

I managed to avoid looking at him the whole half hour wait I had to endure, but as soon as I walked up onto the stage and sat down in front of him, I sort of had to meet his gaze.

I almost wiped the smirk off of his face... with my fist.

"You know, it's rude not to tell people if you're in a kpop band before sleeping with them. "I simply state, raising my eyebrows, daring him to make a cheeky remark.

"Hahahaha, I'll keep that in mind If I ever want to sleep with someone else." he says with a wink, his tone slightly fake and I frown at him in confusion, wondering why he was acting so odd, before seeing his eyes flicker to the girl ahead of me, currently speaking to Jungkook.

I roll my eyes at him, already having dealt with enough and deciding to move on so that I could get out of that situation as quickly as possible, but just as I go to sit in front of one of his other friends who I hadn't been introduced to that morning, his hand darts out to stop me, laying over mine and turning it over so that my palm was facing upwards.

I freeze as I see the girl out of the corner of my eye staring at me, wondering why Namjoon was touching me like that, but carrying on down the line when he drops a candy into my hand, smiling at me tightly.

"Everyone gets one." he smirks as he is holding my hand for a second too long. I have the strongest urge to just stand up and drag him out of here, just to make out with him.

But instead I let go, moving to sit in front of Jungkook, who was looking at me with curiosity, having just watched my interaction with Namjoon.

"Uh, H-Hello-" he starts

"Annyeong hasseo." I greet, smiling and bowing to him, my down mood lifting slightly when he beams back at me, the relief that I could speak Korean clear on his face. One thing I knew how to say clearly.

"Jin-hyung, this is the girl that I was talking about earlier! "I hear Jungkook whisper, eyes sparkling as he glances at me, and I see him blush as I raise an eyebrow at him, letting him know I just heard and understood what he said.

"Ah, you're Repmonie's girl?" he asks in Korean and I side glance at Jungkook, wondering what he'd told him, and wondering who "Rapmonnie" was.

"He's talking about me." Namjoon suddenly pipes up in English, pausing his conversation with Joomin, who shoots me a look of nervousness as he addresses me.

"Rep-mon-ie?"I ask, trying not to smirk at him, but with the way his lips quirk up slightly in response, it's clear that he knows I think it's hilarious.

"It's 'Rap-mon' actually...short for Rap monster." he explains, rolling his eyes when I smother a chuckle, not quite believing what I was hearing. What a stage name... its hot.

"Miss, you need to move along." one of the staff suddenly says to me, indicating for me to move, and I would have, had it not been for Namjoon. Smiling politely and bowing his head to Joomin as the two of us swap places. 

"What was that about? "I ask, only perching in front of him as I wait to be told to move on again, but when he leans forward excitedly over the table, indicating for me to get comfortable and I realize its just I and Joomin left in the room with them, I think I might know what's going on.

"I made a deal...While my friend meets everyone else, I get you all to myself." he murmurs, raising his eyebrows suggestively as he smirks, and I can't help but chuckle at him as I shake my head gently.

"And what if I wanted to meet the famous idols of BTS?"I ask teasing him as if i don't want to spend time with him. 

"You met them this morning...it's my turn now..."

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

AN:

:) 

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!