Making Plans

CHAPTER TEN

We head towards the green room and I hear Joomin bouncing excitedly behind us as she follows, and I begin to suspect that something might have happened at the fan meet when the second I walk through the door to be greeted by the 6 other boys, Taehyung stands to greet her, smiling and walking over to nervously bow to her.

"I've just got to grab my stuff and then we can go, Seoyeon." Namjoon says, pointing to the corner of the room where there was a pile of bags and coats and I nod, watching him walk away, before going to sit where all the other boys were, smiling at them when they all grin at me knowingly.

"So, Seoyeon-ah...are we going to see you in our dorm again tomorrow morning?" Jimin asks wiggling his eyebrows. He is moving to sit next to me on the sofa, the proximity almost suffocating, but I'm more focused on his choice of words as he grins and chuckles quietly while waiting for my answer.

"I, uh..."I blush as I try to think of a way to answer him that didn't let him know that I very much hoped that was the case, palms becoming sweaty the longer I take to answer.

"Because if so, I'm sure Jin wouldn't mind making an extra plate of breakfast." Yoongi says, smirking from his seat across from me , leaning forward to watch my reaction and grinning like a dirty-minded schoolboy when I begin to bounce my knee, wishing that Namjoon would hurry up.

"That would, uh...I-"

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Namjoon asks, suddenly appearing beside my side, and I instantly stand up, relaxing slightly as I slip my hand into his, needing the comforting presence and not thinking about the fact that everyone else was watching us.

"Yeah." I breathe, looking up and being confused when I see his amused smile, slowly looking back at the others and seeing them looking at our joined hands with curiosity.

"Where are you going?" Jin asks, and when I turn to look at him, I see that he's the only one that's looking at me like I'm an actual human being and not some diamond in the rough that Namjoon had in his grasp.

"We... were going to watch a movie-" he bring our hands up showing them that it was a night for us two...alone. But...

"Can we come?" Jungkook asks, standing up excitedly and coming to stand beside Namjoon, "There is a new marvel movie that's just came out on DVD!" 

Another Iron man movie I thought.

"Uh, I mean-"

"If we watch it back at the dorm, we could order pizza too!" Taehyung suggests, from where he was stood behind the sofa, and I see Joomin stood close behind him with a small smile on her face trying to bury her face in his shoulder.

"Yah! Why can't I go out on a date with a pretty girl, MY pretty girl, to be exact, without you guys tagging along?" Namjoon complains, frowning at the boy beside him. He sounded like a kid with his complaint.

"I- I just thought it would be nice to chill afterwards, since we all just did a kick-ass concert." Hoseok says, a hint of sadness in his voice, and from the way Namjoon sighs and hangs his head back, squeezing my hand gently,I know that our plans to spend the evening with just him had expanded to movie night with the rest of the guys.

"Arraso. But I swear if any of you say or do anything toward to Seoyeon, I will kick your asses" Namjoon threatens, looking around at the boys.

"You can try Namjoon, but I'm pretty sure me and Jin will be the ones beating you, if you threaten us like that again." Yoongi comments, getting up tiredly from his seat and heading to get his stuff from the same pile Namjoon was looking through around in earlier.

"Yah, I'll meet you guys back at the dorm." he murmurs, beginning to pull towards the door, but stop him just before he can walk out, whispering in his ear that I couldn't leave Joomin, to which he quickly perks his head up in her direction.

"Joomin, you're quite welcome to join us by the way." Taehyung says, smiling kindly at her as the rest of us watch her stop giggling at Taehyung long enough to spare  him her attention, 

"From the looks of it, I'm sure Taehyung would appreciate your company." I say, everyone chuckles when they see her hid behind his shoulder, like a child hiding behind her mothers' legs. 

I watch as she blushes even more, covering her smile as she turns to look at Taehyung who just grins at her with his rectangular smile, nodding back to me and Namjoon before the two of us walk out, chuckling to each other and making small talk.

"Do you mind spending the night... with the others, I mean? We can always do something else, I'll just have to deal with the guys tomorrow-" he says as we walk back down the hall.

"No, no...I think movie night with the guys will be fun...as long as we can, uh...hang out alone afterwards..."I lower my voice, glancing up at him shyly, and seeing his lips quirk up in a grin, before I'm  suddenly pulled into a small corner off to the side, and my back is pressed to the cool wall, making me gasp, before my mouth is covered by his and his lips are moving in against mine.I grab at his shoulders immediately, moaning happily into his mouth after having to wait all day to kiss him, but just as suddenly as his mouth had crashed to mine he pulls away, lips shaping into a smirk at both of my heavy breathing.

"We can most definitely hang out alone ...afterwards."

"Yah! Yah! Yah! stop doing this here"

Someone threw a hat at Namjoon making him turn around almost to calmly. Everyone was outside getting ready to leave and no one had said anything. I saw who had thrown it at Namjoon but " was sworn to secrecy. 

I start to giggle and I calm Namjoon down and we head over to the dorm.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

Who threw the hat at Namjoon? 

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!