You're beautiful, Too

^^^ Song 

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

I wanted to hide in Namjoon's room for as long as I could after that.

 Namjoon had to pass Jungkook his phone after putting his sweatpants back on, with me diving under the covers of his bed and wanting to bury myself from the embarrassment overload , realizing with embarrassment just how loud we had been. 

"Seoyeon, you don't have to hide!" he chuckles as he walks back over after closing the door, going to pull back the covers and having to battle with me as I attempt to keep myself hidden. He ends up digging his fingers into my ribs and tickling me so that I would let go my hands trying to bat him away as I squeal. 

"Ah hahahah, Namjoon stop!" I shout, and  figure the only way to get him to stop would be to pull him down beside me and climb on top of him- although when I was straddling on his waist, staring down triumphantly at him, I see his gaze not on my face, but travelling down my still nude body, I realize that this was probably not the best idea.

"I don't particularly like being submissive babe....but if you want to do the cowgirl position we could always give it a-"

"Yah! How can you still be thinking about that, when we just got caught by Jungkook?!"I ask, falling to the side of him and lying on my front to at least partially cover my chest, rolling my eyes when he turns onto his side to face me

"Have you seen yourself? It's hard to think about anything else when you're next to me wearing nothing." he murmurs, trailing two fingers down my spine, making me shudder against his touch.

"What do you mean 'have I seen myself?' "I ask, turning my head to look at him and smiling shyly as I shamelessly fish for compliments, seeing him smirk, he grabs my arm and pulls me back on top of him once more, looking up at me intensely for a few moments before speaking.

"Your hair is the softest thing I've ever touched and frames your face perfectly. Your cute cheeks bone rise up when you smile making your eyes squint and yet find a way to make your eyes sparkle when the sunlight bounces off of them. Your eyes are so beautiful and I barely have to ask you anything about yourself because they tell me every emotion you're feeling when you're feeling it- you're like an open book."

I didn't want to be an open book to Namjoon... but look where we are...

"Your smile is adorable, When you're wearing your glasses, I find it ridiculously difficult to hold back and I get turned on by just picturing you wearing them. Your body is honestly the most perfect thing I have ever seen and ever felt. The way your thighs look when they rest on mine, your tiny feet that match your tiny hands makes you more beautiful."

"They day we crashed into each other, I had found the one. You were my one. Though I was in a hurry to get to where I was going, I couldn't get you to of my mind. You were so captivating, so mesmerizing, the whole day I couldn't focus.

"The way you put up with all of my sarcastic comments and the shit that I say when I'm nervous, or trying to be cocky, or just so absorbed by you that I blurt out whatever is on my mind. Your neediness when you're horny *he smirks* and the way you're always so considerate to those around you; so shy with the other boys, even though when you first met me, you could't stop flirting even if you tried! Your embarrassment at being caught in bed with me by our maknae"

I hide my face in his side, he laughs and continues,

"I'm trying to tell you something important." he complains

"Well if you were talking sense then I'd-"

I was cut off when he drops a quick kiss to my lips, silencing me  with his mouth and smiling cockily when he draws away slightly to finish speaking.

"What I'm trying to say is that there are so many parts of you that I love and that I don't think I'll ever get enough of- but I want you to see them too, so that you can realize just how amazing you are and how amazing I think you are, because to me...you're the most beautiful person I've ever met." he finishes, his words becoming quieter and softer as he comes to the end of his sentence, staring intently down at me as he watches me process what he had just said, my mouth becoming dry as I try to think of something to say and my eyes water with the overwhelming emotion I hadn't realized had built up in me as he had been speaking.

"I-"

There was a knock on the door followed by, "Uh..Hyung, I'm sorry to interrupt again, but Jimin wants to know if you two want to play Mario Kart? And he said he wouldn't give me my phone back until I came to ask you..."

Jungkook's voice floating through the door again makes me smile as Namjoon's head falls against mine, an exasperated sigh escaping and the interruption gives me a minute to regain control of myself, my hands subconsciously reaching up to sooth down Namjoon's sides as he answers Jungkook.

"Jjamkkanmanyo Jungkookie,"( We'll be out in a minute., Jungkook) His hands capturing mine and pulling them up to his mouth as he sits up slightly before he leans back down to drop a kiss to my lips, his mouth lingering meaningfully against mine and his hands coming up to cup my face delicately.

"I'm sorry if I came on too strong." he murmurs, and I realize he thought I had been quiet because I was scared and overwhelmed by what he said. I was only thinking 

"You weren't too strong...I- I just, what you said was very sweet, deep and meaningful to me...and honestly, I'm not quite sure how to tell you how I feel without sounding like a pabo  and ruining the moment."I say quietly.

"I think Jungkook beat you to that and saved you" he murmurs, grinning and dropping one final kiss to my lips, before getting up from the bed and pulling me up with him, smiling and sighing happily when his eyes once again travel over my body, sparkling when they reach my eyes, looking back at him questioningly.

"If we're going to play Mario Kart with the guys, you'll have to put my shirt back on." he comments, walking across the room to pick it up and throw it to me, before digging around in his dresser something to wear as well.

"Because, I don't want any of those boys getting any ideas." he murmurs in explanation when I raise an eyebrow in confusion, proceeding to grab a top for himself and slipping it over his head.

"Well, I guess we don't want that now, do we? "I tease as I get dressed, chuckling when Namjoon pulls me towards the door once I had clothes on, stopping to kiss me passionately before we walked out,

"Namjoon?" I ask, stopping him before we enter the room where the boys were, and I smile shyly when he turns to look at me with raised eyebrows a sincere smile on his face as he waits for me to go on.

"I think you're beautiful too, Namjoon."I whisper. I want to kiss him again, but then...

"Can you two stop being so love-y dove-y and come and play Mario Kart? I'm losing to Jin-hyung and I need someone to beat his ass!" Jimin calls, his question being followed by a loud "AISH!! APA! APA!!!" and I grin as I squeeze Namjoon's hand happily, before proceeding to walk into the front room, where we were met by the scene of Jimin with Jin sitting on top of him, his arms bent in a slightly awkward position by Hoseok, and a fiercely concentrating Jungkook who was staring at the T.V intently, Namjoon's mutter under his breath only making me smile even bigger.

"Ugh... Welcome to my world, Seoyeon." 

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!