No Distractions...Jebal

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud ringing sound, groaning quietly when it doesn't stop and prying  my eyes open to try and find the source, seeing Namjoon still flat out in front of I where had been curled into his back.

"Namjoon..." I whisper, shaking his shoulder lightly after confirming it wasn't my phone, having climbed off of the bed to root through his trouser pockets and finding the source of the noise to be his phone.

"Mmmmh," he groans, barely opening his eyes as he turns his head the tiniest bit to look at me.

"Your phone's ringing." I whisper, holding it in front of his face to show him as I rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Can you-" he gestures to his ear and I groan as I lay back down behind him, holding the phone to his ear and curling myself into his back as I try to fight sleep and fail.

"Yeah?...I'm with Seoyeon...Really Yoongi?...No....No, man come on...ughhhh....Arraso- Arraso. Yeah, I'll be over in a few."

He takes the phone from my hand and hangs up before rolling over to look at me, making me groan as the bed shifts.

"I have to go to the studio." he says annoyed, and suddenly I feel him press his lips to mine, his hand laid on my waist squeezing slightly, causing me to moan as I wake up properly and register what he's said.

"Waeyo?...its like 3am." I moan, trying to snuggle back into him and hearing him groan in response.

"Ahhh, Seoyeon, don't do that...you'll make me not want to leave..." he says, pressing his lips into the skin of my neck.

"Then don't." I mumble, smirking to myself for a moment before he suddenly forced me on to my back and I open your eyes to see him climbing over me to get out of the bed.

"Aniiiiii...cajima~..." I whine, reaching out to try and grab him before he can walk off, but my fingers just trail down his butt before hanging off of the bed.

"Baby, I've gotta go...Yoongi needs me." he explains as he slips into his jeans and shirt, Pulling his hoodie over his head before crouching down next to me.

"I'll hopefully be back in a few hours...but if not I'll call or video chat you, okay?" he asks, brushing my curly hair back from my face to drop a kiss on my forehead.

"But I'll be cold and lonely without you in my bed...Namjoon oppa... " I mumble, grinning when he hangs his head with a sigh, the muscles in his arm jumping as he focuses on restraining himself.

"Gosh, I'm going to get you back so bad when I come back later."  he murmurs, tilting his head to look at me and I smirk as I lean forward to kiss him, making sure to nip at his lips a little, soothing over the bites with my tongue, and its not long before his tongue joins with mine and his hand is on the back of my head, trying to force me closer.

"Yah, I have to go!"  he moans, pulling back suddenly and standing up, his eyes narrowing as he looks down at me.

"Arraso...I'll just lay in this bed all by myself." I mumble, turning away from him and making sure I pull most of the covers off of myself, leaving my whole back bear to him, not missing his quiet moan that he lets out as I close my eyes. But unfortunately he doesn't take my bait, instead I feel him gently pull the covers back over me and tuck them around to keep me warm before he drops a kiss to my head.

"I'll be back in a few hours, baby."

---

When I wake up at around  8:50am, he's still not back. I check  my phone to see if he's left any messages and find a text from him explaining that he and Yoongi were having some trouble with a song and that he probably wouldn't be back before 10.

I frown at the text, immediately worried about his lack of sleep, especially since he had told me that he'd be working all of that day; having a few recordings for TV stations, a fan meet and then a concert in the evening.

Seoyeon: Bap meogeosseo?( did you eat?)

Namjoon: Ani... Dont worry about it babe

 Calling Namjoonie~

I sit up as I reply, asking him if he or Yoongi had eaten and voicing my concerns and getting a reply back stating that they hadn't but telling me not to worry but that just causes me to press call.

"Hey, Seoyeon...I cant really talk right n-"

"Whats the address of your building?" I cut him off as I slip on some shorts only be out for a little while anyway, before i put on my tank top and a jacket

'Uh, its just a few blocks up from my dorm room... section 8 ....waeyo?" he asks, sounding confused.

"Okay, thanks." I say , before hanging up  one him and hurrying to the front door beginning to slip my shoes on just as Taehyung comes out of Joomin's room.

"Yah, where are you going?" Joomin asks, popping up behind him and following after him as he walks over to grab his own shoes, making me look up to her as I tie the laces of my converse.

"Namjoon has been at the studio since 3am, I'm going to get food to take over to him.'' I explain, patting my pockets to make sure I had my phone and room key.

"Are you about to go up to the studio?"  I ask Taehyung, before you see his confused expression and realize I spoke in  English, gesturing to Joomin to help translate, but he answers me back in Korean

"Yeah, I was just about to head there now." he murmurs in his deep voice.

"Come with me to grab food for Namjoon and Yoongi?" I ask in Korean. Pulling out his phone to check the time and widening his eyes.

"Ppalliwa! I'm meant to be there in 20 minutes.' he says, already beginning to make his way towards the door.

"Well hold on, I might as well come with you, since you can barely talk to him." Joomin says quickly, struggling into her shoes and grabbing her own key from the side, before following out the door.

---

By the time the 3 of us make it to the studio, there is only a few minutes until Taehyung has to start practice, meaning we were sprinting into the building with our arms full of food. He leads me up to what he says is Studio Bangtan peering in through a tiny window before entering.

My heart automatically responds in my chest when I see Namjoon. He is sitting in front of a computer screen with headphones on, Yoongi beside him fiddling with the sound desk, not even glancing at me as I walk in; too absorbed with whatever was on the screen to look.

"You can just put it there." Taehyung whispers, pointing to the small table in front of a sofa against one wall of the room, helping me to quietly put all of the food onto the table without making a mess.

"No to sound rude, I think its probably best that you don't disturb them." Taehyung murmurs, shooting you a look that said you should leave, but I were too busy watching Namjoon, focused on his hand clicking away at the mouse  while his other hand taps against the table edge.

"Ne...gurae..."I say back, not really paying him any attention as I pull your phone out of your pocket and type out a quick text.

Seoyeon: I brought you food babe

His response is instantaneous, head flicking down to the phone that vibrates beneath his fingers, head tilting to the side as he reads the message, before he suddenly looks up and behind him.

"Seoyeon...what are you doing here?" he demands, springing up from the chair, and his tone of voice startles me slightly as my fantasies of him being happy to see me here disappear at his harsh tone.

"I-I brought you food, since you said you hadn't-" I frown.

"Thanks... But you need to leave." he cuts me off, the same tone of voice as before ringing in my ears, and I swallow as I stare at him, feeling my blood run HOT at the frustrated expression on his face.

"I just thought-" I thought I could reason with him...

"You CAN'T be here. Not while  I'm trying to work." he snaps. 

The words feeling like a slap to my face as I feel the attention of the others on me- with the exception of Yoongi, making my face burn with embarrassment. 

Joomin begins to tug gently on my to try to get me to follow her, but I'm already ahead of her and stalking towards the door, shoving the take out box from his favorite restaurant that I'd bought specially for Namjoon into his hands as I storm past him.

"Fine

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

O.o What has he done?!

안녕하세요!

Updated cuz I couldn't sleep ㅋㅋㅋ
Its late here
Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!