Want Help... Kitten?

This is a longer chapter :)

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Waking up makes me determined to spend the rest of my time with Namjoon wisely.

So, when I reach over to check the time on my phone on the bedside table, and I realize that its only 8am, I decide- as any normal human would- that I should go back to sleep.

That is...until I decide to stretch and my skin rubs against Namjoon's slightly where he was still curled into my side, and although the feeling of him being pressed into me makes butterflies flutter in my stomach, they're not the cause of me becoming suddenly very excited.

Because when I go to shuffle back into the bed, kicking my legs ever so gently against his were they were intertwined,  now I was aware that one part of him that was also very excited.

I completely forget about sleeping in then. And despite the fact that he was still very much dead to the world, so deep asleep,  I didn't want to miss this opportunity- especially given my newest resolution.

As quietly and as slowly as I could, I begin to wiggle my way down the bed, pausing at one point in an awkward crab like position when I hear him take a sharp breath and I think that he woken up, but thankfully he just rolls onto his back a little more, making my movement even easier.

I gently push the covers off of his legs, and straddle his calves as lightly as I could as I get myself into position, leaning on his legs little by little, until I was pretty much lying on his lower half but he was still asleep.

I cant help but grin to myself then, looking up to see his peaceful expression; mouth hanging open, hair sticking up in all directions and I'm pretty sure there is the tiniest bit of drool falling from the corner of his mouth, but to me...he was still the most beautiful thing in the world.

I slowly slide my hands up his legs, gently fingering the waistband of his boxers to see whether he would wake up and being silently satisfied when he doesn't and I'm able to peel the material down his thighs, so that they were resting just above his knees. I smirk at the sight of his semi sitting heavily in his crotch, somehow beginning to get harder as if it was sensing my anticipation of my plan.

A plan which is set into motion pretty quickly when I suddenly hear my name being whimpered from his lips.

I snap my head up at the sound, expecting to see him awake, but instead finding him still asleep, although his brows are pulled together slightly as though he was concentrating really hard on something, another whimper of my name falling from his lips as he turns his head to the side, straining his chin in the air to expose his neck.

--Smutttt--

Namjoon was dreaming about me, and as usual, his thoughts were far from innocent....but that suited me just fine. My hands lay lightly against his hips as I make the first move, licking the very tip of his and barely restraining a chuckle when his thighs tense slightly beneath, a sigh leaving him. 

I lap at him again, this time stroking my tongue further down his length and seeing his stomach tense in response, the faint outline of his abs coming through, before disappearing again when I stop, Namjoon's fingers beginning to subconsciously curl into his hand as his brows pull together again and at this point I decide to get serious.

I take the head of him into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it, keeping my eyes glued to him as his length- that had become fully erect- allows a faint heat to perpetrate its skin and warm my lips, his head on the pillow turning tensely as he whines my name and the muscles in the lower half of his body all seem to tense up at the same time as I take my first dip on him, bringing one of my hands from his hip to stroke the rest of him that I couldn't reach.

Its as I hand takes a firm grip on him and I pull back to curl my tongue into the top of his head, that the man beneath me finally begins to come to, the flicker of consciousness on his face coming just in time for me to bob back down and a quiet groan comes from the back of his throat as his eyes open and he peers down to see me.

"OH....fuck. You're seriously trying to kill me aren't you?" he breathes, shifting his upper body as he brings his hands up to rub his face, and I watch them immediately go to the headboard behind him when I begin to hollow my cheeks and suck at him lightly, trying not to smirk at his needy, disbelieving expressions.

"Oooooh, Kitten..." he groans, moving a hand to my curly hair to gently pet my head and I hum contentedly around him, making his grip tighten in my hair as he hisses.

'You're such a tease.'' he murmurs, being cut off by a gasp as I dig my nails into his thighs and pick up the pace, continuing to suck and hum in a perfect rhythm of back and forth, and I watch him as he throws his head back down on the pillow, his mouth opening slightly as his eyes screw shut, his hands not knowing what to do except to twist his fingers in the sheets and my hair.