Don't Tease... Kitten

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"I'm starting to think you're smarter than I thought!" he murmurs against my mouth as I crash into my hotel room, probably waking the neighbors and denting the wall with the door handle, but I was too distracted to notice with his hands running all over me, desperately trying to get rid of my dress before I even closed the door.

"Did you assume I was stupid? Pabo?" I ask, words getting muffled against the wallpaper as he spins me around and pins me to the hotel room wall, pulling my dress up swiftly over my head and suddenly sliding his thigh between my legs, his hands becoming greedy when my bare skin is exposed and making me gasp as his long fingers run over my thighs where I want them.

"Of course not babe, its just I don't think I would have thought of this. This was a great idea" he says in the between kisses trailing from my lips to my neck.

Mmm.. Oppa

💕starts here💕

"Your Korean is a little lacking, Kitten..." he purrs, mouth returning to my already bruised neck and making me gasp again and a hand slips round to cup in between my legs, his fingers rubbing small, yet hurried circles into me, building up frustration again.

"Mmm, that's...hot..." I mumble not having paid attention to anything else he said other than the word "kitten", my body reacted to the pet name every time.

"What? That i think your Korean is lacking?" he smirks, pulling me back into him so that I could feel his clothed erection press into me as well as realizing that he removed his shirt at some point, as his hot body wraps around my shoulders giving me a back hug

"The fucking "kitten" thing, Pabo..."I gasp, as he grabs at one of my breasts, the two of us stumbling back towards the bedrooms, directing him towards my bedroom.

"Ohhh, well there's more where that came from Kitten, don't you worry..."

"How did you make it sound uncool again?"I taunt, giggling at his attempt to turn me on and squealing when he suddenly flings me back onto the bed, climbing over me with a wicked grin and trailing his fingertips across my chest and stomach.

"Kitten, you need to shut up...cause Daddy can't wait any longer..."

Daddy? Uhhhmm. That's weird . Please don't carry on with it. I thought in my mind.

I feel like my core is on fire after that, my area throbbing uncomfortably with its need for friction and I grab at him straight away, leaning up to crash my lips to his, legs wrapping around his waist to try and bring his hips down, not wanting to wait any longer, and he thankfully doesn't make me.

Within seconds my panties have been roughly stripped from my body, joining his sweatpants and boxers on the floor, and he's grinding down into my bare heat, the feeling of his skin sliding over mine like silk as I blindly urge him on, practically begging for him to get inside.

Most of my panties that I brought have been torn apart because of this monster. He promised to buy me more, but only to just rip them.

"Mmm. Condom?" he against my neck where he had been in the process of kissing his fingers pinching and circling, moans escaping him as he listens to me pant his name over and over again.

"You don't have one?"I ask, dread suddenly entering my stomach as I realize that I might be missing the one vital thing that I needed to get what I wanted. When he lifts his head to stare at me blankly,I can't help but groan in frustration, feeling his head drop to my shoulder in aggravation a muffled moan escaping him.

"You must be kidding me" I murmur, my hands sliding from his back, arms falling to the bed as I slowly come to terms with the fact that I won't get to sleep with him tonight. How did we run out so fast

"No, no, no! Come on! We're in a hotel room! Surely there has to be-"

He get up to look in my drawers, but stops when I talk.

" I checked before, None." I groan, covering my flushed face with my arm, feeling my eyes sting with tears at the build up of emotions, having come so close twice, and still not being granted a release.

"YAAAH!" he groans, the sound muffled as his body slowly slides down until he was kneeling on the floor, his forehead pressed to my stomach and his breath fanning between my legs only reminding me of what I almost had.

"You know what? Fuck it. You need to get off, you've been such a good girl holding it in tonight. Let me help my baby.." he says suddenly, hands grabbing behind my knees and pulling me to the edge of the mattress. I go to look down at him to see what he was doing, but before I can, my back arches off of the bed as his mouth suddenly attaches down there, his powerful rapper's tongue licking rough. I bite my lower lip as he moves faster, deeper, and rougher.

"Nam-na...Fuuc, Namjoon-" My whimpers are cut off by his hand slapping against my outer thigh making me look down at him to see him peering up at me, his tongue still working just as hard before he murmurs his next words.

"You know that's not my name, Kitten..."

His sentence was almost enough to make me come right there and then, but when his mouth suddenly leaves, the tension in my stomach has nowhere to go and I frustratedly look down at him seeing him smirking, his dimples deepening when he sees my angry expression.

"What the f-"

"Call me -"

He licks up a strip and I moan cutting him off.

I feel my thighs quake at his deep tone, the way he quirks an eyebrow as he waits for me to answer him making my walls clench around nothing and eliciting more whimpers for him.

"Daddy?.......Oppa."I breathe, the dominance in the act of him waiting until I said his "name".

"Good Kitten." he whispers, and practically within seconds he has me reaching my climax as he devours me with his mouth, my final shout of release, loud in my own ears. I felt like I was going to pass out.

When I open my eyes again, he's next to me, his lips curled into a smirk as he watches me. Still panting heavily as I try to ground myself once again, staring at him in wonder.I gasp as he pulls me on top of him, chuckling at the way my eyes widen, before I settle into a lazy smile, feeling him still hard pressing against my butt where I was straddling his waist.

"Does Namjoon Oppa want to play?"I ask quietly, leaning down to drift my lips across his teasingly, hearing him stay quiet, I exhale and smirk right back at him as I slowly slide down his body, keeping my eyes on his.

[ MORE 💕💕💕, It gets worse at this point, sorry not sorry]

"Don't tease... Seoyeon." he moans as my hand comes into contact with his length, and I bite my lip as I watch the way his face turns at the feelings he was experiencing, his member twitching in my hand as I begin to slowly pump. I keep my eyes latched on him as I lick up the side, groaning with him as his hands twist in the sheets, fingers slowly crawling closer to me as he sits up.

Before he can say anything else, I take him into my mouth, running my tongue around the tip, my jaw aching a little with the taste of his pre-cun, but I refrain from grimacing as I look up at him with my eyes, feeling his fingers sink into my curly hair and not being able to hold in my smirk at the dark lust that enters his gaze as he watches.

"Where did you come from?" he asks in Korean, his question turning to a moan at the end when I take him as far into my mouth as I can, feeling him hit the back of my throat and swallowing around him to stop from gagging, feeling his grip in my hair tighten reflexively and hearing him murmur a quiet "sorry" to me as he slowly lets his hand go dumb.

But when I reach up to his hand, hes keeping it in my hair and I look up at him to tell him what I wanted, his fingers once again grasp in my curls, and he adds pressure to his hold on my head, beginning to guide me, in my movements on his member, curses and groans pouring from his lips as he thrusts himself into my mouth.

When his hips begin to twitch and I feel his thigh tense beneath my hand, I know he is close, his warning making me want to laugh at how little control he had over himself in the moment, but I don't have time to move before he's shouting with his release, trying to pull me off of him- telling me he didn't want to release in my mouth- but I just bat his hands away, sucking and licking him dry until his grip in my hair becomes insistent and I finally raise my head to look at him, wiping my mouth on the back of my arm and smiling up at him, watching as he collapses backwards on the bed.

"I take it back...you're 100% the smartest sexiest person I know."

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:
Every chapter that has ' kitten' in the title has smut 😂😛

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!