Interruptions Que! (pt 1)

Hehehe Jimin ^^^

CHAPTER ELEVEN

When we get back to the dorm/ apartment, the place is quiet except from the buzzing sound of the refrigerator, and I feel excited with the prospect of having a few minutes alone with Namjoon.

"I think the blankets and stuff were stored in mine and Jungkook's room last time." he murmurs, walking off towards the bedrooms and I sneakily follow him, creeping up behind him when he begins to collect blankets and sliding my hands up his chest up to his shoulders. As soon as he turns to see what I'm doing, I push him back into the wardrobe, pulling his head down to face level so that I could rush my mouth to his, chuckling into the kiss as his arms immediately drop the blankets he was holding and wrap themselves around my waist, his fingers greedily spreading over the small of my back and dipping down towards my butt.

"Why is it so easy to be with you?" he mumbles against my mouth as I wrap my arms around his neck, running my fingers hair to keep his head in place as I nipped and sucked at his lips, earning a spine chilling moan from him.

"I dunno, but I'm happy that it is..."I say back, gasping for air as his mouth begins to travel down my neck, his plump lips sucking into my neck and making fire flare in my veins as I claw at his back, wanting to feel more of him, one hand sliding down to dip under his tank top, running over the smooth muscle-toned skin and dragging a happy moan.

I feel one of his hands travel around the curve of my hip, trailing over the hem of my dress and pushing it up my thigh, slowly sliding between my legs and hovering just in front of where I needed him most.

"Is this...gwenchana?" he asks, Korean mixing with English where he was so lost in the feel of the kiss, detaching his mouth from me long enough to see me. I nod and whisper a yes, before he goes to slip his fingers into my panties, his fingers crawl about open the elastic band just before-

"WE GOT THE PIZZA!"

Jimin 

The shout from the front door of the dorm has I groaning against his shoulder, whining at the built up tension between my legs, but I move away from him quickly when I hear footsteps approaching the room, adjusting my dress just in time for Jimin to appear at the door, a sly grin stretching across his face as he looks between the two of us, taking in my stance and the way the blankets had been dropped at my feet and smirking as he leans against the door frame.

"We didn't disturb you... did we?" Hoseok asks, appearing behind Jimin, and matching his grin.

"Nope, we were just getting the blankets,"I answer nonchalantly, surprising myself of how I answer in Korean without thinking, but I already getting used to the teasing of the boys, and thinking that they were going to be in for a big surprise.

"Well, Jungkook is just setting up the movie now, caja (lets go)" Jimin says, grinning like evilly and stepping forward to grab my hand, pulling me out of the room, but not before I could shot Namjoon a look that said "this isn't over".

When I walk out into the main room,I find Joomin and Taehyung sat next to each other on the sofa, Maybe a little to close.  She was giggling at something he had said, but before I could comment on their apparent closeness, Jimin was already bounding towards them, dragging me along with him, and I watch him climb over Taehyung, the other boy groaning and getting flustered at the interruption. Then I realize that he has a pretty big butt, for a guy at least.

"Are you guys ready to watch the movie?" Jungkook asks loudly, smirking at Joomin, who was currently blushing bright red and looking behind him at me, gesturing form to sit with them, but before I can, Namjoon has appeared behind me and pulls me over to one of the individual chairs, chucking all the blankets but one at the younger boys- being careful to miss Joomin- before pulling me onto his lap and wrapping the blanket he'd kept around of us. The move is intimate, but after my make-out session- not a few minutes ago-I welcomed his embrace wholly, settling myself happily into his lap, and ignoring the smirks from the others.

"Pizza!" Jin announces, carefully carrying three large pizza boxes into the room and settling them onto the small table between all the chairs, opening each and offering me and Joomin a slice before letting the boys loose, and I chuckle as I snatch up a piece for Namjoon, handing it to him and watching as the others scramble like dogs for the other slices.

"Yah! You're such animals." Yoongi complains, around his own bite of pizza, the sight making me grin as I look around at the others, seeing Taehyung and Jimin giggling at each other as they race to eat their first piece of pizza. Children

"Arraso, arraso, let's start the film." Namjoon says, between mouthfuls of pizza, pointing for Jungkook to press play button, Hoseok jumping up to switch off the lights, before we all settle in to watch the movie.

____________________________________________________________________________________AN:

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!