I CAN'T Stay(pt 1)

Get ready for the feels. Im sorry in advance. 

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

"I'll see you later, okay baby?" Namjoon says as he leans against my hotel room doorway- having just dropped me off, his arm wrapped lightly around my waist and his thumb smoothing gently over my lips, as he waits for Taehyung to emerge from Joomin's room.

"Yeah." I murmur, smiling up at him and closing my eyes as he leans towards me, so i can kiss him.

"I'll meet you at Seoul towers...I promise." he says quietly against my lips, brushing my hair behind my ear before going in for another kiss.

"Can we get spicy fish cakes, afterwards?" I ask when he pulls away, grinning up at him and smoothing my hands over his shoulders and down his chest to help persuade him.

"Of course. We can do anything you want." he chuckles, continuing to peck my lips until the sound of the bedroom door opening has him leaning back against the door, sucking air between his teeth as he peers over my head and catches sight of Taehyung.

"Took you long enough." he says,looking over at Tae, who had a small smile on his face as he shuffles quickly over to his shoes and slipping them on.

"Mmmh, I love you." Namjoon mutters, as he turns back to me, smiling shyly until I grin at him and snatch one last kiss from him, pulling him in for a quick hug, which ends up turning into a longer warm embrace, before finally letting him go.

"Love you too...I'll see you later." The words are still unfamiliar in my mouth as I say them. 

I close the door and put my back towards it and I sigh. 

Part of me doesn't actually believe that Namjoon will show up at Seoul  tower. I was listening to his conversation with Jungkook this morning as they discussed today's schedule, and with the more jobs and photo shoots and training practices that had been listed. 

Though they had been booked, it is still his life.

---

After spending the day at the zoo with Joomin we had talked about literally everything that has happened to us. 

We end up going on a bus tour of the city, finally making it to Seoul towers at around  10pm.

I couldn't deny that it was beautiful, being this high up above the city and being able to see every light as they spread out into the distance...it was the most magical sight I had ever seen.

"Don't you just want to look at it... forever?" Joomin suddenly pipes up beside me, a smile on her face as she leans against the railing and looked out over the city.

"Seriously, forever." I chuckle elbowing her playfully and grinning when she rolls her eyes.

"Yah... You know what I mean" she sighs.

It's quiet for a few moments as we both just take in the view, but I can sense that there is something that Joomin was building up to say, and the longer she kept silent the more agitated I became, until I finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Joomin, What's on your mi-'

"Taehyung's asked me to stay. Here... In Seoul.. Not to go back to Busan..."

I stand stunned, simply staring at her as I take in what she had said, my mind working a million miles a minute as I try to process her words, before my brows pull together and I watch her turn towards me with a sigh.

'"...and what did you-"

"I said yes." she cut me off again

My knees almost give out beneath me when she answers, all the air in my lungs leaving in a sudden breath and I have to lean heavily on the railing as my body reacts to this sudden announcement.

"He asked me a few days ago, but I didn't answer him until earlier today just before you came back to the hotel room with Namjoon....I-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, my voice slightly horse, still getting over the shock of finding out Joomin was staying in Seoul.

"I-I didn't know how, Seoyeon! How am I supposed to tell you that I'm staying here, when we promised we would do our final year of university together? How am I supposed to tell to tell anyone that I've decided to stay in Seoul because of a boy? I dont-"

"I get it Joomin...believe me I do..." I cut her off, pulling her into a hug to reassure her I wasn't mad, despite the tears building in my eyes.

"I just...I mean, its not like I didn't think about you...I just- I kind of thought you'd be staying too! Haven't you and Namjoon -"

"We haven't really talked about it." I murmur in explanation as she pulls back to look at me, narrowing her reddened eyes at me in suspicion as I turn back to the railing facing the scenery again.

"What do you mean by you haven't 'really' talked about it?'' she asks, facing me instead of the landscape and I shake my head at her in an attempt to tell her I didn't want to talk about it, but by the way she continues to watch me, I know I have no choice.

"I keep avoiding the subject...he knows we....I mean, I " I correct myself, glancing at Joomin and seeing her apologetic expression, "He knows I only have a couple of days left...but I just- I know I have to go back, I don't have any other choice- I need this degree if I want to do anything with my life...but...everything else in me wants to stay." I complain, tears falling for the second time today.

Crying infront of Yoongi today made me feel uneasy the whole day and now this. I sighed.

"Why don't you just stay here to do the last of your degree then?" Joomin asks, putting her hand on my shoulder to make me look at her.

"Because I can't speak enough Korean like you, Joomin! And I'm pretty sure that no one wants my sorry excuse of broken Korean. I can't have a fucking translator go everywhere with me. Its not realistic. " I explain slightly frantically, my emotions beginning to get the best of me,as I actually talk through the fact that I can't stay. Even though everything in me wanted to- no matter how much I think through it...it just wasn't possible. Joomin quickly pulling me into her as i'm begin to break down.

And that was when I finally realized, that even if Namjoon didn't want me to...

I had to leave him. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

Does Namjoon end up going to meet Seoyeon at Seoul Towers? 

Ughh.. I was legit crying when I wrote this...Sorry for the feels

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!