Mission Day

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

We attempt to spend the rest of the night talking, playing a game of 20 questions to get to know each other more, but I barely get to question 4 before my eyelids are drooping once again and I curl comfortably into Namjoon's side, head on his chest and my leg wrapped around his, my arm across his chest.

"Hey...Seoyeon...Yah, wake up..."

I groan as I stretch my eyelids open, blinking rapidly and squinting against the light as I try to see what's going on, reaching for my glasses on the table and hearing them fall to the floor, being thankful that the room was carpeted.

"Here."

I smile sleepily as he slips them onto my face, suddenly realizing that this would be the first time he saw me wearing them. I've been wearing contacts exposing my almond eyes. Finally having my eyes adjust to the room so that I could see him, already dressed,I frown up at him in question when I see the clock on the bedside table read 5 am.

"Seoyeon, I just got a text from Yoongi saying that they're sending a camera crew to the dorm now- we have to do a mission day. For BTS: RUN, episode 2" he explains, brushing my hair back from my face, and smiling when I start to pout at him.

"What's today's mission "I mumble, sitting up and stretching to try and wake up more, humming contently when he sits on the bed behind me and pull me into his arms.

"We basically get woken up by our management, they give us some games to play for the day and then we get rewards or punishments in return, but the point is, I need to get back to the dorm before they arrive, which is usually around 6..." he murmurs in my ear, pressing kisses into my neck and I can't help but smile at the feeling, holding me in his arms where they were wrapped around my waist.

"Then...That gives us a whole hour..."I say quietly, grinning when I feel him chuckle into my neck, turning my head to look at him, feeling my heart beat double time in my chest when he suddenly claims my mouth with his own.

"You're addicting" he says against my lips, making me grin as I reach my hand up to tangle my fingers in his hair at the nape of his neck, trying to hold him there, but feeling him pull away when his phone dings, as he got a text notification.

"Yah, it's Yoongi, they're on their way already." he says, quickly standing up and grabbing his coat, before heading for the front door.

"Wait! I-I"ll come with you."I say, scrambling for clothes and hopping out into the main room as I finish pulling on my jeans.

"No, Seoyeon.. You can't-"

"I'm not stalking you Namjoon...but Joomin has no idea how to get around this part of Seoul, Ill just come with you to pick her up."I explain, quickly throwing on my jacket and sliding into my converse.

"I didn't think you were-" he goes to argue, but I silence him with a kiss, smiling at him as I pull away.

"I was just joking. now, caja (let's go)" I say

Thankfully we arrive at the dorm before his management, slipping in quietly to not arouse suspicion from anyone else- although it appears I shouldn't have bothered anyone when Hoseok lifts his head from the couch with a grin.

"Gooooot Mornin' Seoyeon" he greets in heavily accented English, making me smile involuntarily as I walk past Namjoon to his room in search of Joomin. I knock before I go in, highly suspecting that something might have  gone down  last night , but when I walk in after I hear a sleepy groan,I find them both fully clothed, Taehyung spooning Joomin on Jungkook's bed, lifting his head sleepily to look at me at the door.

"Joomin-ah, come on we have to go!"I say urgently, walking over to shake her awake and being greeted by a grumpy groan. It was more of a Whisper-Yell

"What's  with the rush?" Taehyung asks, sitting up, a slight blush coloring his cheeks as he looks at the position that he and Joomin were in.

"Apparently you guys got some kind of wake-up mission , bts run episode thing, planned for today. the management are on their way, so we have to-"

I was cut off by quiet commotion coming from up the corridor, turning towards the door when Namjoon suddenly comes inside and frowning at him in confusion.

"They're here"

"Aish.. already hyung?" he whines

"We need to get them out Taehyung... like now." he says urgently, crossing the room and taking my hand, pulling me over to behind the door, and I look back to see Joomin quickly- yet sleepily- scramble off of the bed, falling into Taehyung's arms as he follows Namjoon's lead and pulls her behind me.

"What's the plan?"I ask, keeping my voice quiet as Namjoon presses his ear up against the door.

"Hoseok said he would  distract them by taking them into Jungkook and Jimin first, we'll have around a minute to sneak you past and get I out, before they come looking for us two." he says, gesturing between himself and Taehyung, eyebrows raising suddenly as he hears shuffling outside the door.

"Why don't we go in to Namjoon and Jungkook first?" one of the crew members asks.

"Jungkook slept in with Jimin last night- that's why I'm awake, he was snoring really loudly, I bet if we go in there first we can catch him on camera." Hoseok  says trying to convince them.

I smile slightly at Hoseok's response, before I hear the shuffling become quiet and Namjoon silently opens the door, peeking around the corner, and quickly pulling me out when he sees the closed door of the other room.

The four of us quickly tip-toe down the hall, sighing in relief when I get to the front door and grinning at Namjoon as he rolls his eyes jokingly at me.

"I'll call you later, okay?" he whispers, as I wait for Joomin to get her shoes on, not being able to resist the urge to kiss him and feeling him sink into me, his lips soft and lingering against mine, my tongue riding over the slight roughness of his bottom lip.

"If we weren't being watched at the moment, I would have done something..." he whispers after he broke the kiss. I laugh lightly so we would draw attention.

" Ugh Seoyeon, Namjoon, Get a room." Joomin says with fake disgust. Taehyung comes around and kisses her telling her to shut up

" Yeah.. look whos talking" Namjoon speaks before I can say anything. 

The moment doesn't last very long, before shuffling is once again heard in the corridor to the bedrooms and I'm  suddenly flung away from Namjoon, Joomin dragging me out the door as fast as she can. 

We are standing outside of the front door and we see the camera crew van outside and I panick. 

Namjoon sees that there is someone still in the car. He takes my hand and Taehyung takes Joomins and he head for the exit back door. 

We catch our breaths and say our goodbyes for now. Namjoon sneaks another kiss from my lips and smiles halfway in the kiss and I leave.

The last thing I see being Namjoon's shy smile to himself as he runs his thumb over his bottom lip.

---

  On a random note of the moment decision, I and Joomin decide to spend the day down in Insadong (A city not far from Seoul), since Namjoon had told me whatever the "mission" thing was, was going to be an all day thing. 

We went to a few art museums and did a little bit of shopping, well mostly Joomin. I only bought a fe things. 

Joomin was saying something about a date with Taehyung later this week. I did a good job setting up my best friend with Tae...   

"Did you hear me?" I hear Joomin and i snap back to reality. 

"Uh huh, I heard you Joo..."

" I know you weren't listening to me..." she says laughing. 

"Ha yeah mianhae.. you were saying?"

"Ahh, nothing i was just rambling on about Taehyung.. He's really great you know..." She starts to go off into her romance with Tae. I just tune her out again.

I need to tell Namjoon... but how do I bring up such a topic like this. 

Snap out of it Seoyeon, just enjoy the time you have left here.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

What does Seoyeon have to tell Namjoon?

Comment what you think.

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!