Appologies & Favors

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

"YAH! How do you keep beating him?!" Jimin shouts when I beat Jin for the 4th time on one of the hardest Mario kart tracks, grinning at him who is left staring open mouthed at my record time.

"I...just like Mario." I shrug, giggling at Jimin when he dramatically falls back over Jungkook groaning as he tries to shove the Jin off of him, before the two of them begin to have a mini fight.

"You see what you've done? I can barely keep these boys under control as it is!" Namjoon grumbles from his position behind me where I sat between his legs on the sofa.

"Well you're meant to be the leader aren't you? Shouldn't you be telling them what to do?"I taunt, poking his thigh and I giggle when he grabs my hand, glaring at me, before suddenly trapping me in his arms.

"I'll be telling you what to do, if you don't stop teasing me." he murmurs in my ear, trying to be quiet as he says the words, but by the way Jimin suddenly appears besides us, very close.

 Apparently he wasn't quiet enough.

"Oooh, what are you doing to tell her to do, hyung?"  Jimin asks, grinning when the two of us turn to look at him and before Namjoon can say anything,I smirk at him.

"Whatever he wants me to do, Jimin...that's what girlfriend's do for their men-Hmm but you wouldn't know that now, would you Jiminie?"I say teasingly, hoping that my Korean words were clear enough for Jimin to get my meaning, which- judging by the look on his face after I said the words- he definitely does.

I hear Namjoon scoff behind me as Jimin glares at me, Jungkook sat on the sofa behind him trying not to chuckle as he hides behind his phone, and I smirk as Jimin stands and walks out of the room, hitting Jungkook on the head as he does so.

"Was I too harsh?" I ask Namjoon, turning to look at him worriedly when Jimin slams the door loudly.

"Ani...that boy needed to be put in his place. Although, I don't think he'll be talking to you for a few hours." He says with a chuckle, which is echoed by Jin and Hoseok, the two of them drawing attention to themselves making me realize that someone was missing. 

"Yoongi eodie issseubnikka?(where is Yoongi)" I ask feeling Namjoon pull me back into him as he laughs quietly.

"What's up with the sudden fluency in Korean?" he murmurs, nibbling on my ear and I frown as I try not to get caught up in his actions.

"He's probably asleep, noona. I don't think hyung got in until early this morning." Jungkook explains, smiling warmly when he glances up from his phone and I smile back at him to thank him for the explanation.

"Don't call me noona, Jungkook, please" 

"Yeah, you guys are the same age Jungkook" Namjoon comments,

" Mianhae." He nods and goes back to play in his phone.

"I just thought since I've stayed here twice now, but never actually spoken to anyone else other than you, that I should make the effort to fit in and not look like a total outcast. You know the curly hair...my skin color..." My words start to trail off when I turn to look at him and smirking when I find him staring at my lips.

"We could do something all together? We do all have the day off..." he sighs slightly

"Jinja? They day has only begun."I ask excitedly, my brain is already planning things to do. I glance over at the clock by the door it was only 9 am.

"Buuut... I just want you all to myself..." he whispers, leaning forward to kiss me, his arms wrapping tightly around me, and although I want to stop him before I end up getting lost in him, I can't help myself when his lips touch mine and I relax into him with a sigh.

"Naaamjoon..."I whine against his mouth, my willpower crumbling by the second, but before he can respond I hear the front door open and I break apart, everyone turning to see Joomin and Taehyung trying to sneak in, the two of them looking like deer caught in the head lights- wide eyed.

"Joheun achim, Taehyung-ah! Joomin-ah" (good morning) Hoseok shouts loudly, and within seconds Jimin had burst back out of the bedroom and was skipping happily towards his friend, jumping on him as soon as he gets close enough.

"Tae-sshi, where have you been!?" he asks, his eyes widening slightly when the other boy shrugs him off and he sees Joomin stood awkwardly behind him.

"I, uh-" he struggles as he looks at Joomin.

"Oh." is all Jimin can say, and the sad tone to his voice catches my attention, before he shoots Taehyung a look and hastily makes his way back to his room, shutting the door more quietly this time.

"Did I.. do something wrong?" Joomin asks quietly, and I watch as Taehyung turns to look at her, taking her hand and beginning to reassure her, before I look back at Namjoon.

"Come with me?" I murmur, standing up and pulling him up with me.I a smile from Joomin as I walk towards the bedrooms, trying to reassure her that everything was fine, and I can practically hear Namjoon's confused expression bloom on his face when I turn towards Jimin's room  instead of continuing on to his room.

"Seoyeon What are you d-"

Before he can finish his sentence I've knocked quickly a few times and walked in, not waiting for an answer before I've caught sight of Jimin laying on his bed facing the wall, his phone in his hands. It's only when I sit on the end of his bed that he realizes it was I who had come into the room and he jolts upright, looking startled.

"S-Seoyeon- ah What are you-"

"Jimin, mianhaeyo..."(sorry)I say, seeing him watch me cautiously, before he realizes Namjoon had also come into the room and was sitting across from the two of us on the other bed.

"Uh. It-okay" he says quickly, sounding adorable speaking English, but when I lean forward to take one of his hands in mine, his eyes widen comically and I smile at him as I wait for him to calm down.

"I'll need you to translate for me."I say directly to Namjoon, glancing at him momentarily to see that he understood, seeing him nod at me with a still confused expression, before I begin to speak.

Seoyeon: "Jimin, I couldn't help but notice that you were upset about me and Joomin being here."I say, waiting for Namjoon to translate it across before I go on.

Seoyeon : "We didn't mean to upset you by being here, so if you want us to stop coming here, you just have to say...we wont be offended."

Namjoon: "Aish Seoyeon, I'm not saying that-" 

Seoyeon : "Namjoon, jebal(please)." 

Shooting  Namjoon a serious look and watching as he sighs with a shake of his head before telling Jimin what I said.

Jimin: "No, its not- Ahh, I mean...Its not you guys. I like you guys! Its nice...new friends...to have, I mean- to have girls around..." he trails off, not being able to meet my eyes, although I see him blushing.

Seoyeon: "Oh."

I glance at Namjoon quickly, seeing him with the same expression on his face, the two of us only just realizing what was wrong with Jimin... with the way he would emphasized the word "girl".

He was jealous this whole time... 

"Did you say you have the day off today?"I ask Namjoon as I smirk.  

An idea suddenly popping into my head, the smile appearing on my face without thought.

"Yeah...why?" Namjoon groans. he was thinking the same ideas i was.

 I squeeze Jimin's hand to make him look at me, seeing curiosity flash in his eyes.

"Because today we're going to get Jimin a girl."

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

" I need a girl" by taeyang and GD just cuz. 

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!