Meeting BTS

CHAPTER FIVE

I wake up to movement in the room, opening my eyes groggily and expecting to see Joomin messing around with my stuff.

But I almost have a heart attack when I see a pink haired guy instead, hopping around the room as he tries to put socks on, wearing only a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Shit." I groan, turning my face into the pillow and smelling a boyish scent, confirming what I had suspected- this was definitely not my room.

"Am I really that bad to wake up to?" he murmurs in a slightly rough morning voice, turning to look at me and seeing me curled up in the bed, hair covering my face, the sight making him chuckle as he walks back over to me and sits beside me on the bed.

"No...I'm just going to get so much shit-talk from my friend for not going back to our hotel room last night." I groan, turning my head to peek up at him and seeing him chuckling softly to himself as he continues to pull a shirt over his head.

I pout at the lost sight of his bare skin, blushing when I look up to see him watching me and covering my face as I realize hadn't taken my makeup off last night, after... you know what last night...

"I had a great night last night." He comments, seeing where my thoughts had taken me by the expression on my face, smiling mischievously when I look up at him.

"I'd like to see you again...if that's okay?" he asks, reaching out to brush my hair away from my face affectionately, and I tremble at the intimate move, feeling strangely at peace in his presence.

"I'd like to see you again too..."I murmur, cringing at my own shyness and watching him chuckle quietly.

"Well-"

"Hyung! Have you seen my -"

I freeze as the door to the room is opened, a boy with dark brown hair, soft yet strong features and of an almost similar height to Namjoon standing in the doorway with a shocked expression on his face as his eyes land on me.

"YAH! Jungkook! Get OUT!" Namjoon shouts, turning on the other boy with a deadly look and I watch as Jungkook quickly backs out of the door, slamming it shut behind him.

"Uhh, I'm sorry about that...I thought I'd be able to smuggle you out without the others knowing...but I guess that's a tad late now." he grumbles, hanging his head and I chuckle as I sit up, patting his shoulder sympathetically- knowing I feel the same if it was Joomin- and letting my hand slide down to his chest, looking up at him timidly as he peers up at me from beneath his brows.

"You have really pretty eyes, I know that?" he asks, watching me intently and I can't help but smile as I look back at him, feeling my heart race in my chest."They are small but they fit your beautiful face."

"What are you doing later?" he asks, pulling my hand from his chest and bringing it to his lips to drop small kisses to my knuckles.

"I'm busy actually...I'm going to a concert with my friend. "I explain seeing his eyes flash before he's grinning at me, and dropping a surprise kiss to my lips.

"That's a shame...I was hoping to see you again, but I guess it can wait." he smirks, still trying to hide a grin and I'm about to ask him why he was acting so weird when we both hear shuffling outside the door and he sighs as he gets up to investigate.

"Can I help you?" he asks, suddenly pulling the door open and I hear a few shocked gasps as the people who had been listening suddenly jump back from the door.

"Uhh, we-we were just w-wondering...if you were, uh, almost ready to leave, hyung?.." a hopeful voice asks, and I see another boy with light brown hair and joyfully bright eyes peer over Namjoon's shoulder, raising his eyebrows when he sees me and muttering something to those behind him, making me blush as I sit and watch the interaction, biting my lip to contact In my laughter as I see another boy, this time with bright orange hair, peek out from under Namjoon's arm, looking shocked as he looks at you, before grinning excitedly and waving. So I wave back, awkwardly, only to be polite.

"Yah! I'll be out in a minute...just leave without me- I'll meet you at the practice room!" Namjoon says in annoyance, trying to kick them out of the door and I can't help but giggle as they all try to get one final look, their excited voices being heard even after he'd shut the door.

"I'm sorry about them, I didn't realize they'd be like this if I brought someone back." he murmurs, slowly walking back to me and smiling sheepishly as he sees me looking at him.

"They seem quite sweet- very caring of their hyung." I comment, giggling as he rolls his eyes at me.

"Actually, Hoseok is slightly older than me, but he still acts like a child most of the time." he responds, picking up my clothes from the floor and passing them to me with a smile.

"So how many of you are there?" I ask curiously, putting on my bra with some effort, smiling to my self when he busies himself with finding accessories- trying not to look at me.

"Uhh...seven in total, Jin is the oldest, then Yoongi, Hoseok, My self- and the youngest are Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook- it can get quite crowded here." he finishes, finally turning to look at me and seeing me with my t-shirt on, putting on my pants as I look back at him.

"Wow, I mean, I thought there were a lot of people with just the ones in the door a minute ago...but seven?" I say with raised eyebrows, not believing that that many people lived in this smallish apartment.

"So, who do you share this room with? "I ask, nodding my head towards the other bed and seeing him smirk as he walks over to me, a cheeky grin on his face as he settles his hands on my hips, humming as he looks me over and making me blush.

"Jungkook...but he slept in with Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok last night...something about me snoring too loudly I think." he explains, grinning when I smirk.

"I mean, I wasn't going to say anything...-AH! NO, I'm ticklish! "I scream, falling back onto the bed as he continues to dig his fingers into my ribs in revenge for my comment.

"Namjoon-ah, come on! We have to-"

I quickly sat up when I heard the door open, hiding behind Namjoon as he turns to address the person at the door, subtly hiding me with his body.

"Y-Yoongi-hyung, I'll be right-"

"Nuguseyo?"( who is this? ) Yoongi asks- in Korean, cutting off the guy in front of me and I bite my lip as I peek out from behind him, smiling sheepishly at the shorter guy in the doorway and standing up to greet him.

"Annyeonghaseo, Jeoneun Seoyeon-imnida,(Hello, I am Seoyeon)"I greet him, eyes flickering to Namjoon to see if i had got the greeting right, watching as he sucks his lips into his mouth and nods at me quickly.

"Ah, it appears the dongsaengs weren't lying-" he says

"Look, hyung... I know I shouldn't have girls in the dorm, but-" namjoon starts

"Actually, I was on about the fact that they said she was really pretty." Yoongi cuts him off, quirking an eyebrow. I bow thankfully in response- glad that my understanding of Korean was better than my speaking.

"Oh, well, Yeah...um, she is- She was actually just leaving." Namjoon explains, nodding at me and I quickly nod with him, grabbing my hat and my coat and quickly sliding them on, smiling at both of them when I'm done to signal that I'm good to go.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around." I say, switching to English as I don't trust my self to accurately say it in Korean.

"I'll show you out." he says quickly, nodding at Yoongi to move out of the doorway- which he does, and pulling me down the corridor to the front room, eyeballing the boys sat on the sofas watching me with interest, and grumbling to himself when I wave at them shyly, quickly shuffling to keep up with Namjoon as he heads to the door, blocking everyone's view of me as much as he can as I put my shoes on. He opens the door and guides me into the corridor quickly, stepping out with me and rolling his eyes as the others shout their farewells, before they're cut off by Namjoon slamming the door shut.

"I guess I'll see you soon then?" I ask shyly, rubbing nervously at my elbow as I watch him smirk down, stepping closer to me and letting his hands slide soothingly down my arms, before gently attaching his lips to mine in a goodbye kiss.

"It'll be sooner than you think... Seoyeon"

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

How soon?

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!