Hyung vs Oppa

Chapter Four

It was almost deathly silent when he opened the front door of his apartment, the front room being pitch black and only a few murmurs reaching my ears from other rooms in the place. 

"Be as quiet as you can until we get to my room." he breathes in my ear, making me shiver, but I nod at him, removing my shoes quietly, and covering my mouth to stop from laughing when he almost falls over in to remove his. Clumsy.

"Come on." he whispers, grinning when he sees me laughing silently, and beginning to pull me in the direction of a small corridor, pushing his finger against his lips to tell to be especially quiet in this bit, and nod, gesturing for him to keep going.

"Namjoon-hyung is that you?" Comes a quiet voice from behind a door, and before my heart can even begin to hammer in my chest at being caught, we flung into a room and the door shut behind us, the voices continuing on the other side.

I listen to the conversation as I look around the room, thankfully I didn't fall when I got shoved into the room, and therefore still being on my feet as I began to snoop around his room.

"Where have you been? I thought  you said you would help me with my English tonight? The voice again, this time even quieter. I smile at the obvious youthful tone to the voice as my eyes scan the desk in the corner of the room, seeing multiple pieces of paper scattered about with what looked like different verses of music on them.

"Sorry, Jimin, I had something to do... Rain check?" Namjoon replies his deep voice affecting me even with a door in between and stop looking around the room in favor of getting comfortable on the bed, arranging the sheets into some semblance of normality before removing my coat and sitting in the middle as I continue to listen to the conversation.

"Oh, okay, that's cool...What did you have to do?" asks Jimin, the tone to his voice telling you he had become curious as to why Namjoon had been out so late, and from the sound of things was acting slightly strange.

"Uh, it was nothing- look... Jimin, I'm really tired, I'm just gonna go to bed." Namjoon responds, and smother I chuckle in my hands, sliding down to lie on my front, crossing my legs behind me and resting my chin on my hands as I wait for him to come in, hearing the door handle creek as it was turned.

"Okay, hyung- but are you sure you're okay? You're acting a little-"

"Jimin, Im fine. Now go to bed!" he orders, making me bite my lip at his dominance as he opens the door a little, and I can see him watching Jimin walk back into his room before he turns to look at me, his eyes widening slightly when he sees me on the bed, making him quickly slip into the room and shut the door behind him.

"Damn, you look good laying there." he murmurs, almost not loud enough,  his eyes burning into me as he slides his coat off, chucking it into a corner of the room before stalking towards me.

"You're a very cute 'hyung'."I giggle, rolling onto my back as he comes nearer, instantly jumping onto the bed and kneeling over me, a smirk on his face as he straddles my hips.

"I don't think 'cute' is the way you're going to describe me when I'm finished with you." he says quietly, smirking at me when I bit my lip at his words, heart thundering in my chest as I reach my hands up to bring his face down to mine.

"Is that a threat... or a promise? "I whisper, brushing my lips over his teaingly and smirking when he groans quietly.

"Oh Baby, that is definitely a promise."

I shiver as he crashes his mouth to mine, hands immediately trailing down my body, groping greedily at my chest, and he moans into my mouth as I arch my back into him, wriggling my legs out from under him and wrapping them around his waist.

"Mmmmh, make sure you keep quiet "hyung"."I whisper, the sentence making him groan and chuckle as he pulls his mouth away from me.

"Have you actually ever taken Korean classes?" he asks, looking at me bemusedly.

"Yes....... why do you ask? "I say, grinning as I pull on his neck trying to get him to kiss again.

"Because I know that only younger guys call me 'hyung'." he explains, laughing quietly when a blush works its way up my cheeks.

"Then word you're supposed to use- presuming you're younger than me is...?"

"Uhh... Oppa...right?"

"Mhmm." He leans down again.

"Namjoon, I'm 20 by the way"

Grinning as he leans forward to reconnect our lips, and I sigh happily as he does so, mulling the word over in my mind as his hands trail to the bottom of my white t-shirt, beginning to push it up my chest so that he could take it off of me.

"Op-paa." I breath, testing out the word again, as he pulls away to remove my shirt and gasping when he suddenly attaches his lips to the skin of my stomach, groaning against it when he hears me say the word.

"Oooh, Damn, that's sexy." he murmurs, looking up at me and I grin at him feeling my stomach quake as he continues to kiss it, his hands travelling back to my chest and continuing to massage them over my bra.

"Oppa." I repeat, giggling when he groans again, and gasping when he moves his mouth back to mine, my hands greedily pulling on his shirt, suddenly needing things to speed up.

"Shit." he breathes, sitting up and pulling his shirt over his head, gasping when my hands move to his chest suddenly.

"I need you, baby." he growls, the words sounding cheesy coming from him, making me grin as his hands begin to unfasten the button of  my jeans, fingers pinching at my skin as he pulls them down, a loud groan escaping him as he looks me over.

"Fuck, you look good." he mutters, pressing hard kisses to my lips, before quickly trailing them down my body, leaving a path of goosebumps in their place. My hands are restless as they claw at his shoulders, slowly falling to the bed as his mouth comes to a stop at the very bottom of my stomach, lingering teasingly along my pantie line.

"I was going to make this quick...but tonight I think I want to have some fun..." he whispers, breath ghosting teasingly over my skin.

"Namjoon." I breathe, biting my lip to provoke him, and from the glint in his eyes as he looks up at me, I know this is going to be a night to remember.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

안녕하세요! 💕

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!