A Gentleman aka Kim Namjoon

Ship name: Namyeon lol sounds like ramyeon
Or Seojoon sounds like soju

Sorry I'm weird >.< 

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

I text Namjoon once I'm out of the taxi and back to our hotel and told him I could meet him at the restaurant and that I be there in 30 minutes. However, just as i'm  slipping my heels on and getting ready to go, there is a knock at my hotel room door which makes both I and Joomin look at each other. I'm wearing a little black dress with laced arms and my is in hair in a loose bun.

"Any idea?" she ask, as I begin to walk towards the door.

"I have no -"

I don't hear anything else that she says as I look through the peephole, recognizing the familiar pink hair filling my vision where he was stood so close to the door. My heart skips a beat.

"Can I help you, Sir?" I ask as I open the door, I smirk and let him in. He winks at me.

He's dressed in a casual suit- grey shirt, black blazer black pants- his hair styled perfectly. He is looking very sharp. 

I smile shyly to myself as I take in the white roses. my favorite, from his hand, his eyes flickering up to see him smiling at me timidly, and his dimples set deeply in his cheeks. His grin grows as I take far too long to say anything, only just remembering to close my mouth at the last minute before he leans in to drop a kiss to my lips.

"Hey." My heart skips a beat from how low and sexy his voice was. 

"Hey...I thought we were meeting-"

"Change of plans... I wanted to come pick you up; like a true gentleman." he explains, winking and handing me the roses and reaching a hand up to cup my cheek as he presses another kiss to my lips. I feel myself tremble at his touch and how sweet he was being, not expecting him to act this way, but enjoying it nonetheless.

"Oh, also, I brought this-" he says, before turning his head to look at the door that I hadn't closed from before. Namjoon coughs and Taehyung pops out from around the corner with a grin on his face. 

"Annyeong Haseyo Seoyeon- ah, is Joomin?" he greets and bows. He speaking in broken English and I giggle. 

"Annyeong Taehyung, *I bow* Uh, she's actually in her room, I could go and get her if you want-" I say in Korean.

"Taehyung can go, right Tae?" Namjoon cuts in in Korean. Taehyung walks and looks back at us. I could tell that he didn't know which room to go to so I point to the second door and he bows as a thank you. 

"So..." Namjoon says, his hands sliding onto my hips on my dress. "...Are you ready to go?"

I exhale shakily as I turn my head to look at him " Most Definitely."

He goes about finding a cup as a vase to put my flowers in while I slip my shoes on and grab my clutch, checking my make up in the mirror, before I turn around to see him holding his arm out for me and I take it and we head out.

"So, uh... what restaurant are we going to?"I ask as a cool breeze passes making me move closer o his side.

The weather changed from the hot day in Insadong, to a cooler evening back in Seoul with Namjoon.

"Uh...I actually had a better idea..." he says nervously, looking at me from the corner of his eye, and I narrow my eyes as I watch him, suppressing a smile as I wait for him to explain.

"Are you going to tell me?"I ask, smiling to yourself as I cross the street to the riverside, looking up at the dark sky and seeing that the stars were much more visible than they are in Busan, where I am from.

"How about I show you instead?" he asks, spinning me to face him suddenly, and I would have fallen if he didn't catch me. He almost losses his balance and fell if he didn't grab on to the light pole. Clumsy + Clumsy doesn't add up. I smile.

"Sure, as long as you don't kill us in the process." I answer, grinning and chuckling as I see him blush lightly.

"Okay, close your eyes." he instructs, rolling his eyes when I glare at him suspiciously, and I can't help the smile that stretches across my face. He gives me a kiss and I give in immediately. 

"Yah, keep your eyes closed." he groans when I look at him, giggling when he spins me back around so that my back was to his chest and he covers my eyes with his hands.

"Where are we going?" I whine, falling into a walking rhythm with him guiding me along, I squeal when we begin to walk down a few steps. I hear him laugh behind me, causing  me to reach a hand to his arms gripping them so i don't cause us to fall.

"It's gonna be okay. Seoyeon, trust me, there four more steps... And done."

I frown as his hands are not touching me. I feel my heels sinking into a new texture of the ground.

I start to sway my feet when I suddenly feel his lips on mine and his hands on my hips holding me still.

"Open your eyes..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

'Open your eyes eat ..Jin and open your eyes'  lmao 

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!