A Day in Insadong

Seoyeon and Joomin  best friend ship name :)^^ Jooyeon?? or Seomin  Comment and VOTE!

I like SeoMin better :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER FIFTEEN 

It feels nice to get away from our home town, Busan, and stay in Seoul for a while. I also took a month off of work, after weeks of convincing my father, the owner of the business, to let me take a break. Though we don't have long before we have to go back. I don't know to bring it up with Namjoon as of the moment.

I message with Namjoon throughout the day, but with his tight schedule today, it takes hours between each answer, and as much as that frustrated me- as I kept thinking about the night spent with him the evening before, I had to respect his life. It's not something that I would get mad over but it was enough to worry over.

We were siting by a waterfall when we see a family coming towards us. It wasnt just a small normal family. It was a big family! Mother, Father, Grandmother and 9 children, 5 boys, 4 girls. The father comes to Joomin and asks if she should take a picture of them by the water fountain knowing that Joomin wouldn't reject. she smiles and takes the camera. 

"Move in closer... closerr..." She motions with her hand for them to move closer and talks to them in korean while im just awkwardly sitting there watching and eating my ice cream. 

After the family is done taking pictures we all sit around fountain. We watch the kids play in the water splashing and fighting. I was getting a little agitated because they would get water on me. Though it was accidental, I would just calm down. I watched Joomin playing with the younger ones chasing them around and playing tag or hid and seek.  Its cute watching them, but I don't think I would good with children like how Joomin is. 

I think to myself, not paying attention to the outside and i am deep in thought.

Is there a future with Namjoon? 

Does he want kids at this point of his life? 

Am I starting to fall for him? No I can't. Its not possible. Sure he's funn to be with and he's great with his body... but...I dont know. 

Im brought out of my daydream thoughts as i heard screaming and wet foot steps coming closer to me.

I blink once the kids is far way from me, so I don't think much about it. so I go back to my thoughts. 

 How do I tell Namjoon? Aish

I scratch my head and groan in frustration..

One of the kids came running towards me with her melty icecream and screaming ad Joomin was chasing her. I open my eyes and before I knew it...

Oh no. Oooohhh nooo. Here she comes. 

A bunch of giggles came out from everyone... Except me, of course. 

There was a cold sticky liquid on my foot. I didn't bother to even look down because i already saw it coming. 

There was melted mango flavored ice cream on my shoe. 

Great, just what I needed. 

I'm just on the verge of tears, I was in deep thought already wanting cry about what i was thinking about... then this happened. I just wanna go back home. I can't bare to tell Namjoon what's on my mind. Not yet. 

I sigh and look through my purse for napkins. None..

Later... I'll tell him later...yeah.

Blink away the tears again Seoyeon. Don't let them see. 

The father comes to me running towards me with a bunch of napkins coming to help. 

"Ahh, Gwenchanayo..."I thank him with a sniffle and I try to blink away my tears. I take the napkins from him and attempt to clean off the ice cream. 

I get up not bothering to clean the rest off my shoes and head for the bus station where I hear foot steps following behind with heavy breaths. 

"Seoyeon jjakaman(waitup)" I don't stop until I feel like i've walked close enough to the front the the bus stop. 

She stands by me and we don't talk. She knows better than to talk to me when I'm moody like this. 

Once we are on the bus she thinks its okay to talk...

"Hey... Seo... are you okay? Your really quiet..." Joomin says trying to break the ice but I don't respond.

It was getting late and I was irritated of being in Insadong. And I didn't want to talk to her about what happened earlier so i just gave her the look. By the way she didn't bring it up again, I think she got the hint. 

--

 I and Joomin were just making my way back to the bus station to get on our return ride at 6:30 pm, that he finally called, my stomach flipping as I looked at his name light up my phone screen, pressing the answer call button so quickly.

"Yoboseyo?(hello?)" my voice is kind of sad but i try to sound monotone. 

"Waah, You seriously need to work on that accent." is the first thing he says as a joke, making me laugh out loud, because my pronunciation was perfect when I answered the phone.

"Yaa, I said that perfectly fine"

"Ara, ara... Where are you, Jagiyah?" he asks when me, I get myself together

"I'm in Insadong- we're just getting on the bus back to Seoul."I explain

"Yah! So, while I've been working all day, playing ridiculous games on hardly enough sleep, you've been relaxing in Insadong?!" he asks in mockery, and I can't help but grin stupidly to myself, the woman in the seat next to me watches me strangely before minding herself by looking the other way.

" At least you didn't get ice cream in your  shoes" I mumble as I look down at my sticky foot in my sandal.

I hear Joomin cracking up on the side, obviously laughing at my misfortune.

"Aish, Mianhae, I can't even argue with that- That's something I would do." he says when he finally gets over from laughing. 

"Welllll, since you're calling me...does that mean you're done for the day?" I ask hopefully,changing the tone of my voice, biting my lip as I wait for his answer, seeing Joomin typing away on her phone vigorously, most likely its Taehyung

"Uh huh. I was going to ask if you wanted to go to dinner, since we haven't done that yet." he says nervously and I can picture his face on the other end of the phone blushing.

"I suppose we have been caught up in other things haven't we...oppa?"I whisper the last word, grinning when I hear him moan on the other end.

"Okay, I'm not even embarrassed, because you sound so hot saying that," he says, sounding desperate when he moans at the end. 

Is he not with the guy because the way just openly moaned right now was surprising. 

"You look even better when you're moaning it over and over as I-" he whispers. I cross my legs tighter to prevent me from getting wetter, just thinking about it. He doesn't even need to finish what he's saying to turn me on. 

I was brought out of my horny state the ding of the bell being called, Joomin pulling on my arm to get me to stand up and an evil thought comes to mind as I'm about to explain to Namjoon that I had to go.

"We are at our stop. I'll call you went we get closer to Seoul, Arraso?"I ask, hearing him chuckle on the end after not reacting to his previous comment.

"Oppa will be waiting, Jagi." he murmurs, his attempt at turning me on actually worked this time."Will you be chanting my name like you were last night?"

"AAAAISSH Namjoon. BYE!"

I hang up before he can say anything else, grinning to myself as I slip my phone into my pocket and following Joomin as we get in a taxi taking us the hotel we were staying at.

"Really, Seoyeon?" she asks, turning to look at me.

"What?"

"Daddy? OPPA?" she asks in disbelief, a mocking smile on her face.

I just smile mischievously for my answer, quickly sliding into the the taxi she had hailed. Biting my lip as I look out the window, silently hoping that the trip would be quick. Though I can see there is heavy traffic. A 30 minute trip might turn out to be an hour longer than I would expected

After all...daddy was waiting...

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

What is Seoyeon so worried about?

Lmao Namjoon and his 'daddy/oppa' kink /.\ 

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!