Correct Answer... Kitten

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

"See... since I gave you my last bite of cake, you should let me have a piggy back." I say, squeezing Namjoon's hand excitedly as I beg him to carry me back,  just having sent everyone else off in a taxi to the dorm after telling them that I wanted to walk back.

"How is that fair?" he asks in disbelief, frowning in confusion, and I can't help but giggle as I skip along beside him.

"It's fair! I really like sweets, but I was nice enough to let you have my last bite because you said you were still hungry, therefore, you should give me a piggyback." I say trying to reason, smiling triumphantly with my argument, and grinning when he chuckles and rolls his eyes, stepping to the side of the path and turning his back to face me.

"Get on then" he says, squatting slightly and holding his arms out to grab me as I jump onto his back, cheering quietly for him as I get comfortable and dropping a kiss to his cheek as he stands up properly.

'You owe me, Kitten.' he says, glancing at me from the corner of his eyes where my head was next to his as he begins to walk again.

" Mmm. But  I gave you cake!"  I whine, giggling when he stops walking to turns his head and raises his eyebrows at me. Then he continues again.

"Well I'm not going to be able to make it up to you if we just stay stood on the sidewalk all night."I  murmur in his ear, my fingers dipping just inside his slightly unbuttoned shirt to help convey my meaning and from the low growl that escapes his lips, I knew he understood. 

" Do you have your hotel room key?" he asks urgently, beginning to walk quickly down the path.

[ Warning________________Smutty part ;) ]

"Oh, Yes."

"YES....Fuck....Kitten, you're so good at that..." he moans in half  Korean and English going out the window as he gets lost in the feel of my mouth around him, curses continuously filling my ears as his fingers tangle in my curls, his hand guiding me in your movements as I try to hold down his hips that are desperately trying to buck upwards.

"I'm close...fu-uck, I'm close..." he whimpers, my scalp straining against his hand as he urges me to take him deeper, groaning loudly when I go deeper.

"Ahhh, fuck..." he breathes, falling back onto the bed with a moan, fingers slipping out of my hair to stretch his arms above him.

End

I smirk as I watch his chest rise and fall in quickly, getting to my feet and patting his knee, before I go to walk to the bathroom.

"Wait! Where are you going?" he asks groggily, and when I turn to look back at him, I can't help but smile at his innocently confused expression.

"I'm just going to brush my teeth."   I reassure him, giggling when he nods slowly, his expression spaced out as his head falls back to the bed.

When I get back he's pretty much fallen asleep, his mouth hanging open as his eyelids flutter slightly, limbs still spread out over the bed. I walk swiftly over to him after shutting the door, stripping down to nothing but my panties before crawling onto the bed next to him, snuggling into his side and humming at the comforting heat that was emanating from his body.

"God, you're amazing." he mumbles, surprising me and making me smile into his ribs, where my face was pressed against the side of his chest.

"So I've been told."  I say, chuckling to myself and yawning. I originally planned to try and get Namjoon to return the favor, but as my body begins to catch up with todays events, I feel my eyelids become heavier and heavier.

'By who?"

I frown as I close my eyes, wondering what he was on about, as i slide my arm over his stomach to pull closer to him

''What do you mean 'by who'?"I  say yawning again and being very thankful that I had gone to brush my teeth straight away. I could feel sleep pulling when his body next to me suddenly disappears, and I'm about to grumble at him when i feel a presence hover over me and i open my eyes open to see him looking intently down at me.

'I mean, who else has told you you're amazing at that?" he says keeping his voice low and quiet as he watches me, the back of his fingers stroking down your cheek, before trailing over my neck, down my shoulder and finally settling on my chest.

"Other guys..."  I say, holding in the smirk that is threatening to break across my face as I see that familiar glint flash in his eyes, my stomach flipping in reaction.

He was jealous.  

"How many other guys?" he growls, fingers suddenly pinching at my nipple, making me gasp, and the tiredness in my body immediately takes a back step in favor of the lust coursing through my veins.

"Why does it matter?" I play along, reaching a hand up to run my fingers though his hair, simply playing with the short strands between my fingertips, not quite making eye contact with him as I do so.

"Because I need to know how many guys have made you scream The way I do." he states, eyes burning as he leans forward, nipping at my lips, while maintaining eye contact.

"How-many others?" he breathes, his hand slowly sliding from my breast as it trails over  my stomach, heading to the fire that had began to burn, hot and insistent, between  my legs.

"None. No-one can make me scream like you!" I gasp as his long fingers find my clit and give it a sharp pinch.

My answer causes a wide grin to stretch across his face, the image dazzling and distracting me from the way his fingers continue to move lower until they were circling my entrance, making me whimper and keen for him, just before he thrusts them inside of me.

"Correct answer, Seoyeon." he winks at me and I loose control

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

안녕하세요!

Hello readers!!

Comment Vote and Share!