That's mine, Meanie

So no loophole, Aye? Well too bad, he found one.

Remember my Kekkei Genkai?

And that I copy Kekkei Genkais, talents and such through direct contact between lips?

And that I pass out when the copied thing is really powerful?

Well Raven took advantage of that, he promised not to leave me and he didn't. Iie, iie instead he just kidnapped me.

He forcefully made me copy his Kekkei Genkai, just to make me pass out and then he brought me along to Snakey.

No fair!!!

So to prevent me from 'running away' while he is out training, I'm being placed in a cell with Kabuto watching me every hour of the day.

By the way, Kabuto is annoyed with me.

He says that talking like a pirate isn't lady-like and that I should stop it, but I disagree. I find it rather fun.

It's the most fun I've had this past six months, Raven always stays close to 'the base' to prevent me from getting out. But lately he has begun to travel further away.

I think that he feels safe since I haven't tried to run away yet, but I'm getting out of here soon.

Raven is far away and Kabuto refuses to check at me every hour since I'm talking pirate.

Who knew that talking pirate could be such a good shield?

I've been listening for the last few months, to anything really. I know when the hall will be empty and I know when the 'base' is basically abandoned, Kabuto isn't actually supposed to leave me alone, not to speak about leaving the base, but he says that he's so annoyed with me that he just have to leave. He insists that he doesn't leave the base; the baka doesn't know that I can hear him leave. It's funny, how this is the sound village, but it was the sounds that helped me escape. Well, is going to anyway.

I had been working on making him mad enough to leave for months, it had taken so long! In the beginning he had only just left the room, but I made sure to get louder and louder, until he finally left for real. It was amazing to finally be free of him, having somebody watching your every move gets annoying real quick.

But he was gone now, he left! YAY!!! Idiots know nothing of my Kekkei Genkai, except Raven, who seems to have forgotten most of what he heard. Double yay. I got on my hands and knees, activating my Kekkei Genkai. Moving ice was easy, moving earth was a lot heavier, but not impossible. Which was proven when the earth caved in and created a small tunnel under the wall and into the forest. I quietly crawled through it and smiled when I for the first time in months was outside in the sun, it was a low hanging sun, but it was great to be out. I got up and couldn't help but stick out my tongue at the place that had been my prison for so long, then I ran.

I ran and ran and ran, I ran as fast as I could in a straight line away from Snakey's hideout, I kept running even when darkness fell, only when I was sure that I wouldn't be able to find my way back; I slowed down and observed where I was at. Surprisingly close to a small village it would seem. Happy to be out and free once again I skipped over to the village, it was getting late and there wasn't that many people out. I walked up to the first ones a saw and asked them if they knew the way to the leaf, only afterwards did I see the gangster-cloud-clothes, oh great! Note the sarcasm.....

Well then....

"The leaf, un? Iie, I don't know. Danna, yeah?" The blonde of them mussed and looked to the older looking one.

The older looking one didn't answer; instead he just looked at me. I tilted my head confused at him, did he or didn't he know the way? With a sudden movement he used chakra strings to pull out my sketch blog, which he started to flick through in a quick pace, ignoring my 'HEY!'. I jumped up and stole it back, before he could look too far. I draw a lot of people and I've drawn all of those gangster-cloud-clothed people that I've seen, it wouldn't be good if he saw that....

They both looked surprised at me, making me pout.

"That's mine, Meanie." I told them and turned my back at them. "You're not worth my time, I'll just find it myself then."

With that I started to walk away from them, ignoring the chuckling blonde. Though I froze, when I heard something in the distance, something that I recognized, something that was coming this way very fast. That was just great, it's not like I'm exhausted or anything. With a sigh I began running once again, but suddenly couldn't move, with an 'uff' I was pulled back into something wood-like, that closed behind me. I sat confused with my back lined up with the wood behind me. What just happened?

I could hear it right outside the wood now, Snakey had arrived. I tried to be as quiet as possible, but I couldn't hold back a yawn.

"Go to sleep." A voice whispered by my ear, making me look over.

It was a red-headed boy, or it looked like one, he looked at me with the same look in his eyes as the older looking guy from the gangster clouds had. Were they the same person?

"Go to sleep, you're not getting out of here. But I promise that we'll get you away from him."

I thought it over for a few seconds, before deciding that sleep sounded extremely good right about now. I tucked my bag in under me as I laid down on my side and closed my eyes, drifting off within seconds.