Epilogue

Epilogue!! :O

The next two months were crazy! Zayn and Perrie had there son who is now 3! They named him Cody Malik . Perrie's been dying for another one, but Zayn's still happy with the boy they got, because he's scared that they'll give one more attention then the other!

Khloe and Niall? Oh jesus. That's one hell of a relationship! About a year ago, Khloe found out she was pregnant with a baby girl who they named Megan. It was a very unexpected gift, both of them still claiming to this day that they were protected. No guys. You obviously weren't. But they're happy, and thinking about one more... Niall really wants a son.

Danielle and Liam eventually split, after all the fighting, it got to much for both of them to handle. But before they did that, they adopted twins named Max & Mark. Even though everyone thinks Liam and Danielle are still occasionally hooking up, no one's bothered to ask about it. It wouldn't make a difference. They're like the mommy and daddy in our big ass family. No matter what, they'll be together in some way..

Now.. Louis and Eleanor.. They never got back together. Eleanor ended up moving on, but so did Louis. He moved in with Harry and I for a few months, and eventually.. Found Aleanbh. yeah. Remember her? And they have a little girl who is just turned 9 months old. Ain't she adorable? They named her Marissa.

DUN DUN DAAA! MINE AND HARRY'S TURN..

About 6 months after he proposed, we finally sealed the deal because I discovered that I was pregnant with our now year old son Noah. So the honey moon wasn't a time for making babies as people would say. But trust me.. We did enjoy ourselves. But a year ago, we tried for another and we were granted with our baby girl, and named her Aria. Just like my mother. Taylor's out of the picture, and Marcus and I are still friends.. To be honest..

I think he was gay?

ANYWAYS!

Harry's still bugging me about another baby, but I think I can handle it right now..

And yes! We do still have Lucy.