Changed

Chapter Fifty - One

(Blair POV)

"Hello baby girl!" I screeched, going onto my knees and engulfing the dog in my arms. She's definitely gotten bigger.

"Wow, she got big" Harry muttered, going down to pet her too.

"So did you." That came out wrong and he gave me the weirdest expression "No, I mean.. You look kinda different." I covered, he just slowly nodded his head.

"How?" He asked, standing up, and helping me up too.

"I don't know, you just do.. unless it's just your hair." I smirked, pushing it back with my hand. He closed his eyes and enjoyed that.. He loves it when people play with his hair.

"You're hair's longer." He mumbled to me,

"I've been working on that" I snickered, walking away from him. He snatched my arm and brought my body right against his and pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you"

I smiled at him,

"I love you too"

I made my way to my bedroom and pulled off the dress, leaving me in my bra and knickers. Something Harry has seen many times. I grabbed a loose t- shirt and a pair of yoga shorts to sleep in.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and flopped myself on my bed. My head slowly spinning.. I went to fast.

"Blair?" I looked up to see Harry standing in my door way

"Helllloo"

"Eat something, Blair." He murmured, coming over and trying to help me up.

"But I'm not hungry" I whined, going to my feet.

"I know, but you won't feel so shitty in the morning."

That was very true.

SO I ended up letting him drag me to the kitchen, and he himself made me a sandwich with a glass of water.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked taking my first bite.

"Nah, I didn't have much to drink, like a certain someone I know" He smirked, narrowing his eyes at me. I blushed,

"Just having fun?" I offered him, he laugh before grabbing another water bottle from my fridge.

"I can't eat this." I murmured, putting it down. "I feel like I'll puke"

"Just try.." He whispered. But I couldn't do it.

I hate that feeling when you need to get sick, or it feels like that.. But you don't.

He came and sat beside me, bringing the sandwich with him.

"Here..." He pulled off small parts of it and slowly brought them to my mouth. "Just chew.." He whispered,

He's so cute.

I opened my mouth and let him place it in. I fringed, but got it down. And then we did it again.. And so on until it was gone. So I was able to eat it in small bites.

"Thank you" I muttered, leaning my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and both fell back, on our backs on the couch.

"I missed this couch so much" He protested, stretching out. I just laughed at him.

"Sucker.. I get it everyday!" He just playfully glared at me before tipping himself so he was on top of me.

"You know what?" he started

"What?"

"I missed you a lot" I just smiled at him, twirling some of his curls with my fingers, making him flutter his eyes again.

"I missed you too."

"Were we broken up?" He got out, leaning his head against my shoulder, I sighed.

"I honestly don't know." I muttered quietly, wrapping my arms around him so I could just embrace him.

"Let's just say we weren't" He smirked, working on a fresh hicky on my shoulder, making me bite my lip.

"Works for me" I replied, tilting my head so he had more access.

His kisses suddenly went all over there, they were slow.. And very seduceful.

"Did you ever tell people in interviews that we broke up?" I choked out, now feeling worried about that mess.

"Nope, I someone always worked away from that question.. But when they asked I said we were together." This made me blush.

"But technically we weren't..?"

"Ahh, but we were." He snickered, I just laughed at him, pulling his head up and leaning up to kiss me.

(Harry POV)

"Ahh, but we were." I snickered against her skin. I felt her body laugh beneath me as she brought my head up and she planted her lips on mine.

I felt her tongue brim my lip, making me smirk.. This was new.. Normally it was me doing that part. But I decided to let her just have it. I opened my mouth slightly, letting her have that entrance and I didn't fight her on it. This took her by surprise, because she stopped for only a brief moment, but went back at it, cluing in that she had the lead.. For now. My tongue massaged against hers as her fingers drove into my scalp, making a low groan come from my throat.

That always happens.

I pulled away from her, and gave her a smile. She still looked confused.

"I wasn't expecting that" She hummed. That's when I crashed my lips to hers, and I had the lead again.

I wasn't used to her doing it, and it felt natural when I did, so that's what we did. I took that dominance against her, leaving her whimpering under me, but I knew she liked it with the way her hands roamed along my back.

"B-bedroom?" She whimpered.

"That's to far away" I caught myself growling, as I began pulling her shorts down. She laughed but did nothing to stop me.

***

"Nice breakfast." I smirked, snaking my arms around her waist.

I had woken up on the couch, with nothing but my boxer briefs on. She had nothing but her bra, knickers and the dress shirt I wore last night, with her hair draped over her shoulders. And well, I caught her in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hmm, thank you." She hummed, leaning herself against my chest as she continue to fry the bacon. I only pressed a soft kiss to her shoulder.