Alan Carr

Chapter Fifty - Four (PART2)

(Still Harry's POV)

".. I didn't say it was, it's just weird seeing you like this." He replied, I furrowed my brows, not understanding what he meant.

"Like what?"

"All lovey dovey with someone. You and Cara weren't that serious, neither were you and Caroline, nor Taylor. Jessica was a one night stand.. To be honest, I expecting Blair to be dumped after a month." That hurt for someone. I could never think about doing that to her.

"People change. I mean, you changed too.." I muttered

"How so?"

"You and Hannah were serious, and so were you and Eleanor to start with.."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You and Eleanor rarely look at each other. Especially when I'm around."

"Because she doesn't like Blair." This made me stop walking with him.

"Why doesn't she look Blair?" This was the first time I was informed of this.

"I don't know, she say's she's always rude to her when El come's around."

"That is not true! Have you ever seen Blair rude to someone?" I snapped, suddenly feeling defensive.

"No, that's why I Eleanor normally fight about it.." He muttered.

"You guys fight over my girlfriend?" I asked, feeling upset that it's causing them problems.

"Blair's a sweet girl. I'll give you that. Sure, when someone pisses her off, it's best to maybe not be around.. But she's a lovely girl, Eleanor just doesn't see that. So yes, we've argued about that because I've been trying to get El to give her a chance."

"Well thanks? I guess.. I'm going to talk to Blair about that.. See what she thinks about El."

This hadn't even phased me. I'd never noticed Eleanor's and Blair's behavior changing when they're around each other. Normally because Blair's always laughing with the other girls.. It didn't even cross my mind that there were trouble.

"Harry it doesn't matter.. El and I aren't' technically together right now anyways.." He muttered. I froze and gave him a bad look.

"Because of Blair!?"

"No Harry. We just fight all the time so we called it off for awhile." WTF.

"When was this?"

"Not long ago.. Don't worry about it though, I'm happy" He gave me a smile but it was fake.

Lou's smile always reaches his eyes. Everyone knows that.. But it wasn't right now. But if taking a break was what he wanted, then I wasn't going to bother him about it. He's a big boy, and doesn't need to giving him anymore advice.

"If you're sure.."

"I am."

(Blair POV)

"Hey Khlo!" I said warmly, coming up next to her. We were in the dressing room, where the boys were about to do an interview.

"H-hey" She sounded hesitant.

"You alright?" I asked, but just then Harry came up behind me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I noticed Khloe look up at him before she got up and walked away.

"Is she okay?" I asked, looking up at him, from my sitting position.

"She's been moody all day." He murmured, leaning down and giving me a kiss on the lips. "So how are you?" He asked. I could tell his hair was just done, because it never stays perfectly in place.

"I'm fine, who did your hair?" I asked, normally I did that.

"Uh.. Perrie." He replied. I gave him a puzzled look.

"I thought Perrie was at home?" I was confused.

"No, she came to see Zayn" He said, helping me from my seat.

"Oh.. Why'd she do your hair?"

"Because you took forever to be here." I blushed at his comment before taking him to his chair so I could do his makeup.

"Sorry...." I muttered, pulling out the concealer I normally use on him, and a brush. "So I was like thinking darker eyes than like I normally do, and maybe some like red lipstick?" I smirked in a an annoying tone. His eyes bulged open.

"You know.. I think concealer's fine" He replied. I laughed.

"Yeah me too."

"BLAIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I jumped when Perrie came in.

"Getting my boyfriend ready! What am I supposed to be doing!?" I panicked.

"Getting ready! You're going on too!" I froze.

"I AM!?" .. "WHY?"

"Harry why didn't you tell her!?"

"BECAUSE I Didn't EVEN KNOW!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP! Why am I going on the interview?" They all looked at me.

"No idea love, they just want you too." I groaned before Khloe pulled me away to get me ready.

***

"Blair Carter!" I ignored the feeling in my stomach when Alan called me out. I shouldn't worry so much. This dude was the funniest man out there. I walked out in my outfit that Khloe got together for me and just did my thing.

I smiled when Harry got up to greet me with a hug and kiss on the lips, making everyone 'aww'

"Oh, she is lovely, isn't she?" Alan complimented making me laugh.

"Um.. She's got her moments." Harry smirked, making me smack his arm lightly, making the crowd laugh.

We began walking to the couch, when I realized there wasn't enough room. So I decided to be a brat and run and take Alan's chair. His mouth fell open and everyone laughed.

"I changed my mind Harry, she's a monster." Everyone roared with laughter.

"Again.. She has her moments." I Glared playfully at him before giving Alan a innocent smile. What I wasn't expecting was him to sit on my lap.

"Alan get your big ass off of me!" I said pushing him away. Again, people laughed.

"Feisty.." He slithered, letting me up. "Blair's not a blur.. She's feisty." He tried to make a joke, but it was stupid, which is why it was funny.

"Just go sit on your boyfriends lap.." I shrugged and did so. I was waiting for the joke.. "Harry.. Does she sit on you a lot?" He asked, the crowd roared with laughter as Alan just winked. Harry laughed hysterically.

"ALAN!" I screeched, reaching to the bowl and throwing some nuts around.

"Oh look! Now she's abusing my nuts!" I face palmed. "I'm only teasing.. So how are you?" He sounded so weird when he was being serious.

"I'm well, how are you?" I replied the question, trying not to laugh.

"Jesus! I try to be serious with her and she's still laughing!" I swear my face was bright red. I could hear Niall's laugh the loudest that time.

"I"M SORRY! I'm sorry.. I'm good.. How are you?"

"Well I don't care now!" I hid my face in my hands and relaxed when Harry traced small circles on my back.

"Well, she's clearly containing herself.." This made me laugh more. "So harry, I'll just talk to you." He smirked.

"Okay." He replied, I knew he was about to laugh.

"How's the sex? Sex good? Hot? Rough? Slow? I want the deets!" That was when I stood up, grabbed the whole bowl of pretzels and dumped it all on Alans head. Making everyone laugh hysterically. Even the man himself.

"Sorry.. If I told you , the bowl might be smashed over my head."