Little Things

Chapter Twenty

(Blair POV)

The next day, the boys spent most of their time getting ready for tonight's show, but after a long morning of that, Harry decided to come over and help me sort out my things for some reason.

I don't know why, but when I'm stupidly bored, I like to organize my make up and hair stuff and all that. Don't ask why, because I really don't know why.

"Who's that?" Harry asked, holding up the picture frame beside my bed. Is sighed,

"That's me and my mother on my 7th birthday." I told him, doing my own thing.

"Cute, you never talk about her.." He muttered setting it back down. I ignored the pain in my chest.

"That's because she died 2 weeks after that." I let out. I looked up at him and his face was pale. His jaw hung low, and I could tell he didn't know how to respond to that one.

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea." Sounds like the something a typical person would say.

"Don't be, I'm pretty sure only Liam knows." I muttered,

"I'm kinda scared to ask about your dad, now" He replied. I couldn't help but laugh at his tone, as he sat down on the bed.

"Eh, him and I never really got along, as soon as I graduated and was old enough, I moved out with Trevor." I told him, he tensed as soon as I said Trevor's name.

"Did your dad like him?"

"My dad never knew about him. My dad never saw me, he was always working, he got home when I was in bed, and when I'd wake up, he'd be gone again, we lived together, but barely knew each other, you know?" I told him in full honesty.

"Opposite with my parents." He said with a stiff laugh.

"Close with your parents?" I asked,

"Mostly mum and Robin"

"Robin?"

"He's my step dad, I grew up with him since I was younger, but I do see my dad a lot. We're all very close" He told me, I smiled at him.

"Sounds nice." I replied, still smiling at him.

"My mom's dying to meet you" He told me, I laughed.

"Ah, so you've mentioned me?" I smirked.

"Only a lot" He smirked, I giggled before pushing my hair back into a messy bun. I guess I hadn't noticed that my smile faded and I was looking at the picture of my mum.

"Miss her?" I looked up at Harry, to see he had a serious face on now.

"A lot. Everyday I have something that I want to tell her about, but I can't" I whispered and now picking it up. I heard Harry sigh, but I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"What's your mum like?" I asked with a new bright smile, changing the subject. he just chuckled and went on.

Everything he said reminded me of him. The way he described her and her personality. It's like I'd already known her from him. It was cool.

I don't know how, but at the end of the conversation, I was straddling Harry. He was still sat on the bed and we were just sitting there. My arms were around his neck and we were just talking . Kisses being placed every now and again, but it was comfortable.

"..You're coming to the show tonight.. right?" He murmured, caressing my cheek with his thumb, I nodded my head.

"Wouldn't miss it" I replied.

He smiled before our lips met once again. His hands more firmly on my waist, as the kiss began to heat up.  He bit on my bottom lip making me gasp, he took that opportunity to sneak inside making me giggle. We both fought for the dominance, but as usual he always found away to beat me, and I'd surrender.

I pushed him backwards on his back, without breaking the kiss. But then he just had to be a cheeky devil and flip us so he was on top of me, placed between my legs, still kissing me. My hands got lost in his hair and I found myself trying to pull his shirt over his head.

"N-no" He choked out. I was confused.

"Why?" I asked.

Thinking about it now, Harry and I have never had sex.

"I don't care what you say, our first time together is going to be more romantic." I could help but giggle.

"But" I pouted, he laughed before kissing me again.

"It'll be worth the wait." I just glared at him.

"Bastard"

****

I began driving down to the stadium in this and was feeling nervous for some reason. Danielle & Perrie were meeting me there. Eleanor had to head to America for modeling, and I'm not sure what Khloe was doing, all I know is that she couldn't come.

"You look nice" Danielle complimented as she met me outside, I thanked her before we headed inside.

She showed me around the place and I thought I was going to go deaf with all the screaming girls. But that didn't last long when we got back stage into a big dressing room.

Khloe, I thought you weren't coming?" I asked when I saw her inside, doing Niall's hair.

"Then I remembered I am a stylist, and I kinda needed to get them ready." She smirked, running a makeup brush over his face. I laughed.

"Oh yeah, where's Harry? Or did you get him ready?" I asked, . I guess I should get him ready?

"Down the hall to the left. Him and Lou are in there for ya" She told me, I nodded my head before leaving.

I went inside and laughed. Louis was holding Harry by his feet from behind the couch,

"What the hell?" I laughed, Louis jumped, making him drop Harry.

"Hi Blair!" Louis said cheekily.

"Hi, Louis. What are you guys doing?" I asked, helping Harry up.

"Harry dropped his mic so we picked it up." Louis answered, I laughed before kissing Harry's cheek.

"Did you get it?" I asked him, he nodded.

I sat them both down and began with Louis' hair. I was just going to do his usual, swept to the side and up style.

"Do you guys already have makeup, on?" I asked. moving onto Harry.

"I don't, Lou does though." He murmured as I ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned in pleasure making me smirk.

I better not do anything with Lou here.

I put gel in my hands and brought it up. I like doing his hair. I washed my hands, gave Lou his clothes and then turned Harry to me. I sat in a chair beside him and brought out the concealer.

"I never thought I'd be putting makeup on my boyfriend." I muttered, dabbing it lightly under his eyes. He stuck out his bottom lip and pouted, I smirked before pecking them making him smile again.

"Get changed." I told him, heading out of the room.

***

"Can we take the same road, two days in the same clothes and I know just what she'll say if I can make all the pain go.. Can we stop this for a minute? You know I can tell that your heart isn't in it.. or with it" I felt like I was lost in a daze listening to Harry singing.

They were performing Over Again, and we were watching proudly. Harry winked my way making me blush.

We ended up dancing a long to Back For you and then it all slowed down again.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bare this in mind it was meant to be.." I looked over at Perrie who was watching Zayn in aw.

I loved this song.

And clearly so did the screaming fans.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want, to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze in to your jeans but, you're perfect to me." I melted watching Harry sing the last line to me.

I was terrified when he stood up, leaving Niall to sing the rest. He came to the edge of the stage, making most fans watch what he was doing. He leaned down making me laugh.

"You're crazy!" I called to him, he smirked before coming to my ear.

"You're perfect, to me." I pulled back and looked at him with a serious but aw look on my face. He smiled before pulling me in and kissing my lips, making girls scream.