Presents

Chapter Thirty - Four

"Stooppp! I have to go shopping, there's no more food!" I said trying to get out of Harry's tickling grip. He just laughed before finally letting me go.

"Can I come?" he asked with a million dollar grin.

"On one condition.." I smirked, he furrowed his brows..

"And that is..?"

"You have to dress up like Marcel." I said, his face went pale.

"You're joking."

"No, I'm actually quite serious." ....

"Fine. But you have to dress up too."

"In what?"

"I get to pick."

So after about an hour, Harry was dressed as Marcel

And Harry had me dressed up as well.....in a nerd t-shirt and a pair short with stripey suspenders along with the same glasses as he was wearing.

"How come you still look good?" harry asked making me laugh.

"I don't, let's go Marcel." I smirked, opening the front door.

"After you, Beatrice" I stopped in my tracks and turned to him.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek, leaving a big red lip set on his cheek.

"Marcel and Beatrice. Sounds good." I replied, he rolled his eyes playfully before we ran out to his car.

***

"Ready?" I asked Harry, still sitting inside the car.

"Not really, but I don't think we can go back now. People can see us." He replied, I nodded my head.

"True. Let's just get it over with. "

We both opened our doors at the same time and stepped out. A few people gave us weird looks, but most teenage girls recognized who Harry was dressed up and loved the idea.

"Let's make this fast." He murmured, giving goofy grins to people who walked by. I laughed before we ran into the store.

"Let's split up." I suggested.

"Okay."

"You go find chips and all the junk food, and I'll grab the healthy stuff." We both cringed at the word 'healthy'. "Screw it, we'll both grab junk and whoever wants healthy stuff can buy it." I changed my mind and we both ran to chips.

"Mmmm, I'll meet you there" I said, making a quick turn.

"Where are you going?" He asked. It was so hard to look at him with a straight face.

"Grabbing sweet waffles." I told him, his mouth turned in a 'o' shape and he continued his way.

I picked up 2 packs when some girls came over to me.

"Can I just say I love this idea." The one said,

"Excuse me?" I asked, not sure what they were talking about.

"You know, dressing up as nerds, it's so adorable." Oh yeah...

"Thanks." I replied with a warm smile.

"Do you think we could get a picture with you and Harry?" The other girl asked. Just as she said it, Harry came around the aisle with a lot of chips.

"You'd think you wouldn't have grabbed enough." I smirked, he laughed before kissing my cheek, making the few girl 'awe'.

"These girls want a picture" I told him with a smile, he smiled at the girls before grabbing their camera and taking a group selfie.