Party

Chapter Fourty - Nine

(Time skip,, It's now June and not the beginning of March. So it's been about 3 months since they called things off)

(Blair POV)

"Look at you!" I cooed, as Perrie walked through my door, the first thing I noticed was her belly. It was big.

"I know, he's growin" She replied, giving me a hug. "So how are you?" She asked, taking a seat on my couch.

Yes, I'm back in my condo. Not with my dad.

"Oh, you know.. Keeping myself busy." I replied, walking back into the kitchen to finish the sandwich I was making.. "How are you?" I replied her question.

"I'm good, I'm happy the boys, Danielle and Khloe are back now." I froze, but didn't look up at her. I had totally forgotten.

They all got home last night.

For good.

"Oh.." I was able to choke out.

"Yeah.. There holding a celebration party tonight, they wanted me to invite you." She said, smiling at me.

"Of course, where at?" I asked giving her my best smile.

"The pier.. to kick of summer." She smirked.

"Are you going?" I asked.

"Yeah, just won't be drinking, and hanging low I guess." She said with a smirk in her voice.

"Awesome.. I'll see you there then"

***

I looked at my outfit one more time. I was scared shitless. Harry was going to be there, and I haven't seen him in 3 months He would text me on occasions just to see how I was, but the conversations didn't last long. I tried talking myself out of this, but I personally think I should make an appearance. So that's what I'm doing..

I made my way to my car and took in a deep breath before starting it up and heading out..

After about a 20 minute drive I landed at the pier, where there was ALOT of people. But Paul recognized me right away and helped me get through, to a private tent, which held the boys, and ladies.

"OH MY GOD BLAIR!" I smiled widely when Danielle tackled me in the first hug, I hugged her back and laughed when she spun us. "I missed you so much!" She said, finally letting go. I smiled at her

"I missed you too."

"Ahem!" I turned my head to the left and saw Khloe staring at me with a eyebrow up, I laughed before giving her just as big as I hug.

"And I've also miss you!"

"Blair Boo?" I pulled away and smirked when I heard the angelic voice behind me.

"Lou boo!" and then I pounced on him, making him laugh.

"Look at you, all dressed up.. It's like you're here for a party." He smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm here to get shit faced and get my mind off things!" I said, making them all cheer.

I gave everyone else a hug and noticed Harry wasn't even in here.

Well that's okay.

For now.

"Come get a drink with me?" Khloe asked me, I nodded my head before she pulled my out of the tent.

"Kay, spill." She said, ordering us a fruity martini.

"Huh?"

"Harry. Spill what's going on." She repeated.

"Same thing as I told you last month." I said, taking a sip from the straw.

"Well he's here.." She said, looking around "OH! He's over there!" She pointed and I obviously looked right away.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach start dancing.. He looked so  beautiful. His hair was pushed back in a messy quiff, he was wearing a light blue dress shirt and his black jeans, with his cross necklace. But then I noticed who he was with.

IS THAT CAROLINE FLACK?

"Is that Caroline Flack?" My thoughts exactly.

"They didn't come together, she's just here." Khloe informed me. I furrowed my brows.. Not happy with the sight.

And he was scared with me finding someone else? Psft!

"Bartender! Another one please!" I said, Khloe sighed before we finally made this a party.

***

I caught myself dancing on someone, with a drink still in my hand. But I stopped when I had noticed Harry seeing me, like it was the first time in years. I was feeling the alcohol go through my body, so when he nudged his head to come over to him, I obviously went.

I followed him towards the bridge where there was nobody.

"I didn't think you were coming." He murmured, sitting on the bench. I smirked.

"I didn't think Caroline was coming, but she did!" I replied like it was a surprise. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"About that.. I'm not here with her.. I don't really know why she's here.. She was introducing me to her new boyfriend.."

"Awkward" Was all I blurted out, taking another sip.

"Not as awkward as you sleeping in Taylor's hotel room." he smirked, I just laughed.

"Yeah that was weird."

Then it went silent.

"You look beautiful tonight." He spoke up, I blushed like I normally do when he compliments me.

"You look pretty too." I'm drunk okay. He just chuckled.

"Thanks? I think." he replied "How have you been?"

"I'm surviving.. I miss you though.. It get's lonely." Why was I bringing this up?

Oh yeah, I'm drunk.

"Well I can definitely say the same thing." He replied, rubbing a hand gently up my thigh. I sighed,

I couldn't say anything until I could feel his lips slowly press against mine. I didn't know what to do, I panicked,

"Harry s-stop" I stuttered.

"Why?" He moaned, kissing me again, but I pulled away.

"I have a boyfriend"