Party 2

Chapter Fifty

(Blair POV)

He finally pulled away from me and was literally glaring at me. I giggled though.

"Are you freaking serious?" He snapped, standing up. I laughed before walking after him and grabbing his arm. His body landing way closer to mine then I planned.

"I was totally joking.. I don't have a boyfriend." I told him, his face softened before he let out an angry sigh, making me laugh harder since I had one to many drinks in my system.

"That was not funny!"

"Then why are you laughing?" I smirked, he just sat himself down on the middle of the bench.

"I'm not, I'm just.. uh.. "

"Laughing?" I cut him off.

"Yeah.. That."

"I KNEW IT!" I threw myself on the bench, him still on the cold bridge, and I could feel him looking at me.

I still thought it was pretty funny.

"You promise you're not dating anyone?" He asked one more time. I continued to laugh.

"I promise!"

"You really had me pissed off there" He said, standing up and coming back over to me. But I stood up, not wanting to sit anymore.

I can never sit for long when I'm drunk.

"Ohh.. Was someone jealous?" I teased.

"Uhh duh. Someone to have you all to themselves is just not fair." He smirked.

"But you always get me to yourself!" I pouted, he smirked to himself once again.

"That's different." He muttered, bringing his body closer to me.

"How!?" I asked annoyed, he leaned down to my ear.

"Because I've marked you... Many times." He whispered.

Cheeky bastard.

***

"Come one hunny! Just give him one kiss!" Some chick had called over the music. I glanced one more time at the boy.

It was Hunter Hayes.
So this was a really hard choice.

"Sorry I can't!" That was a lie, I could..

"Please?" I was shocked when he himself asked me. Why was he even in London?

"Nah, not tonight babe.. My lips are leaving with someone else tonight." I smirked, making 'ohh's' come from everyone.

"And who may that be?" he smirked,

"See that boy over there at the bar, talking to the blondie?" I asked, pointing to him. "With the dark curly quiffy hair style going on?" He just laughed at my choice of words.

"Ain't that Harry Styles?" He asked me.

"You're a genious." I teased, he laughed at me before heading off.

This was it.

I walked over to the bar and literally hopped on him.

"We never finished what we started earlier." I whispered in his ear. He turned around to me and furrowed his brows giving me nothing but a confused look on his face.

"What are you talkin-"

"-Is there a bathroom around here?" I asked.

"Umm, like five minutes away where the shaft is, why?" he asked,

"Can you walk me there?" He nodded his head.

He's a bit slow.

I went inside, and laughed when I noticed him waiting outside for me.

"You didn't actually think I had to pee, did you?" I asked, taking his hand and pulling him in with me.

No one was here.

"You're naughty" He smirked, pushing me hard against the wall. I just gave him a innocent smile before crashing my lips to his.

He fought his way into my mouth making me pulling his hair. He pulled down my knickers and pulled up my dress, un zipping his jeans in the process.

"Jump" He whispered, I did so and wrapped my legs around him

A loud groan escaped my mouth when I felt him enter me, but it was a feeling I had missed a lot from him.

"So what does this mean exactly?" He asked, still thrusting into me, kissing on my neck.

"W-we can just take things sl-slow" I stuttered, literally biting at his neck.

"Oh yeah, cause this is definitely taking it slow." he smirked, adjusting his speed, making me let out a screech, he smiled in amusement.

"How slow were you thinking?"

***

"You 2 totally had sex in the bathroom, didn't you?" Louis asked, hammered as ever.

"What makes you ask that?" I asked, feeling more sober then I had. I loved the feeling of Harry's hand in mine.

"For one, you both have a fresh hickie on your necks.. Blair's walking is off, so something triggered that.. And Harry's jeans weren't zipped up when you came back." He slurred out.

Makes sense..

"So does this mean you're back together?" Danielle asked, still on Liam's back, from the piggy back ride he was giving her. I looked at Harry and smiled.

"I don't think we really ended."